Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New EQG YouTube series trailer

ShootingStar159

While I'm not terribly hyped for this, I am curious to see what they can do with this. Though, with 45 episodes that lends me to believe that each episode will be...rather short; this potentially limiting character development and pacing. Still, let's just see what they do with this.

And more Sunset Shimmer is NEVER a bad thing! :D

Wow. I remember a year or two ago thinking "man, it would be SO COOL if EqG got their own spin-off show that ran parallel to FiM!"

Well, it's actually happening, and I'm not sure what to think. I guess we're in for a lot of awesome content. I do think this would be preferable to a fifth EqG movie.

18 minutes ago, Varrack said:

Wow. I remember a year or two ago thinking "man, it would be SO COOL if EqG got their own spin-off show that ran parallel to FiM!"

Well, it's actually happening, and I'm not sure what to think. I guess we're in for a lot of awesome content. I do think this would be preferable to a fifth EqG movie.

More EqG will be awesome - can't wait to see more background ponigirls get some screen time and possibly speaking parts, more Sunset, and of course EqG GlimGlam....

But not sure what they can do at normal FiM depth if they go for drastically shorter episode lengths like they did with Hanazuki - willing to wait and see of course, but hard to see how they can manage without double or triple episode spans, and that is going to be painful at a one-per-week release rate.

(update: just looked at the article over on ED and see they are now saying variable length shorts; it would be even MORE awesome if they have embraced the freedom to avoid fixed length "slots" but actually make the eps as long as the story needs, or as short (without having to pad to length)

• Brohoof 2

This show looks like it is going to be great! I'm glad we are going to get to see Zephyr Breeze again. If this is a YouTube series, that means it is going to be free, right? I think there are some YouTube series that you have to pay for, but I'm not sure if you have to or not. I think I would rather get another movie, but a series is still cool too.

14 hours ago, Blueberry Dream said:

Oh heck i'm looking forward to this! Not only this, but also Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon comes out then, bEST DAY EVER

Also Timber is back, and omg, Zephyr Breeze,  hECK

Yeah Fluttershy's brother looks stoned(mataphorically speaking)

13 hours ago, M'gann M'orzz said:

I want to see Zeyphrs basement lair and him yelling at his mom to bring him Tendies. 

Also they've gone really full magical girl with that Rarity transformation bit. 

The moment when she said Justice, it instantly reminds me of Batman.(BECAUSE IM BATMAN)

On 10/19/2017 at 8:30 PM, Flutterstep said:

1565498.png

Honesty, this is pretty cool. I think Equestria Girls has a lot of potential to it. Although evidently from the movies and now this trailer, we have quite a bigger focus on couple relationships compared to the show. Makes me wonder if the other girls will get love interests :P

So do I. Hope they do, more waifu thieves for the fandom to lose their minds on :D

I'm glad to finally see an EG series, even in a potentially short web series. I hope for more Flashy :D

• Brohoof 2