Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sketchy Chibi Mart CLOSED (all my little pony gens welcomed) CLOSED I AM ACCEPTING 2 REQUESTS ANY REQUESTS MADE AFTER THE SPOTS ARE FILLED WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL THE SLOTS OPEN AGAIN)

chaosprincess

SORRY, BUT MY SHOP IS CLOSED FOR NOW PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY REQUESTS THANK YOU.

Hello everybody decided to open this little shop all information on it will be down below including examples of what the chibis will look like.

Things I will draw

1. I will draw canon characters,OCs and ponysonas

2. I will draw pony characters from past generations as well so I will draw characters from my little pony generation 1,2,3, and 3.5

3.I can draw dragons, griffons, etc

4.I will draw chibi villains

5.I can draw up to 2 characters per picture, but if you want any extras just talk to me and we can maybe work something out

Things I will NOT draw

1.I will not draw anything nsfw (not safe for work)

2.I will not draw anthros or humans

3.I will not draw any fetishes

4.I can draw basic form of affection, but I will not draw any tongue action

Rules

1. Do not rush me with your request if you spam ask me when it will be done your request will be cancelled

2.Repeats are considered, but not guaranteed

3.I do place a watermark on all my drawings which are not negotiable it is not to be removed

4.You are not to modify, change or sell the picture that I have made for you

5.If you are going to post the picture somewhere please credit me as the artist

6.Have fun requesting.

Requests

Examples

Spoiler

request_for_jade_the_pegasister__chibis_

Spoiler

request_for_lavender_mist_by_bringerocha

Spoiler

request_for_princess_lulu_by_bringerocha

Spoiler

request_for_worldofpony_by_bringerochaos

Spoiler

request_for_princessofcompassion_demonwo

Edited by chaosprincess

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like you to draw my Alicorn of winter, Queen Glaicer Ray.

She is about Celestia height, her mane and tail look similar but have a more...chaotic freezing effect to it, different shades of blue. Her cutie mark is a sort of large snowflake, that looks dangerous in a way. Her crown is made of ice, aswell as her horseshoes. Her wings are lined with icey armour aswell. She is always emotionless, cold. Her horn is also very pointed. Her eyes are light blue.

7 hours ago, Tao said:

Do you think you can Dol for me?

Ref:kWJ9tbn.png

Any pose is fine!

Yes I can your chibi request has been accepted.

3 hours ago, Ezerona said:

Could you possibly draw Octavia Melody? :3 

Yes I can draw her is there a certain pose you'd like?

2 hours ago, Worldofpony said:

Can you draw my OC Princess Stonestar flying?

Stonestar.png

51 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

I'd like you to draw my Alicorn of winter, Queen Glaicer Ray.

She is about Celestia height, her mane and tail look similar but have a more...chaotic freezing effect to it, different shades of blue. Her cutie mark is a sort of large snowflake, that looks dangerous in a way. Her crown is made of ice, aswell as her horseshoes. Her wings are lined with icey armour aswell. She is always emotionless, cold. Her horn is also very pointed. Her eyes are light blue.

Do you have any reference picture of her? and it is going to be a chibi so the proportions will not be the same as a normal pony.

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

Yes I can draw her is there a certain pose you'd like?

Do you have any reference picture of her? and it is going to be a chibi so the proportions will not be the same as a normal pony.

Unfortunately not

@Techno Universal

Since I've already made art of Techno I am going to decline your request, but I will allow you to change the request to a canon character or if you have another OC the OC has to be yours I will then accept your request so let me know if you'd like to change your request.

4 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

Unfortunately not

With no reference picture I will have to wing it so it may not look 100% like the description, but I will accept your chibi request.

3 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Techno Universal

Since I've already made art of Techno I am going to decline your request, but I will allow you to change the request to a canon character or if you have another OC the OC has to be yours I will then accept your request so let me know if you'd like to change your request.

With no reference picture I will have to wing it so it may not look 100% like the description, but I will accept your chibi request.

Thank you!

35 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

@Techno Universal

Or maybe you could be the first to draw Techno's brother Herobrien! So I don't have a ref of Herobrien yet as nobody has drawn him yet so maybe you could be the first! Anyways his appearance is actually the same as Techno exept for his eyes, mane, tail and cutie mark! So basically the square at the centre of his cutie mark would be like a pixelated RGB glitch pattern plus the same texture would be on his mane and tail. Plus his eyes are glowing white and I was thinking that he did have a massive cape that's exactly like Techno's exept his cape has a deep red colour to it and the cercuit patterns on it are red plus his cape would probably appear to be torn and tattered quite a bit but it's still the same size to Techno's cape. So he is Techno's evil brother and he's basically what you could call my other OC. :)

PS: Maybe you could draw Herobrien in the same pose as what I requested in the original request! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

2 hours ago, Ezerona said:

@chaosprincess Sitting elegantly on a pillow 

OK will do.

@Techno Universal

I looked up the name Herobrien  and that's a minecraft urban legend character so I am going to refuse that request.

I will draw Techno instead, but with some rules since its going to be a chibi the cape would be small it would not be huge, since its a sketch there will be limited effects so not all will be added, do not ask me when your request will be done I have a set order which I am sticking to yours will be the 7th to be done if you ask me when its going to be done it will be cancelled and if you have any questions you may ask them, but do not start a conversation on this thread due to don't want to get in trouble. 

16 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

OK will do.

@Techno Universal

I looked up the name Herobrien  and that's a minecraft urban legend character so I am going to refuse that request.

I will draw Techno instead, but with some rules since its going to be a chibi the cape would be small it would not be huge, since its a sketch there will be limited effects so not all will be added, do not ask me when your request will be done I have a set order which I am sticking to yours will be the 7th to be done if you ask me when its going to be done it will be cancelled and if you have any questions you may ask them, but do not start a conversation on this thread due to don't want to get in trouble. 

Yeah with Herobrien his actual name is Glitch Universal but he changed his name to Herobrien when he became evil. Anyways I'm all cool with your conditions plus I don't really care all that much about when it's done so really just take your time! Plus I'm starting to see that maybe your feeling used and that's something I don't want anyone to go through because of me. Anyways we could simply not start a conversation by you not replying to this post! :)

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah with Herobrien his actual name is Glitch Universal but he changed his name to Herobrien when he became evil. Anyways I'm all cool with your conditions plus I don't really care all that much about when it's done so really just take your time! Plus I'm starting to see that maybe your feeling used and that's something I don't want anyone to go through because of me. Anyways we could simply not start a conversation by you not replying to this post! :)

I'm not feeling used I just don't want to be rushed since they take time since I do add details to the chibis, but I will see what I can do with the cape for size once its all sketched out it will also be colored as all the chibis will be colored so I will see what I can do with the mane and tail patterns as well.

5 minutes ago, chaosprincess said:

I'm not feeling used I just don't want to be rushed since they take time since I do add details to the chibis, but I will see what I can do with the cape for size once its all sketched out it will also be colored as all the chibis will be colored so I will see what I can do with the mane and tail patterns as well.

Okay I guess I'll wait until you do the sketch and I'll take a look to see what things could be possibly changed like maybe I might be able to calculate the cape size that would logically look best on him! Anyways let's just not start a conversation unless it's related to the request! :)

(edited)
On 10/19/2017 at 11:42 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Could you chibify this oc for me?

Reveal hidden contents

59d08cfa0c4a6_DuskheartCMDONE2.thumb.jpg.6a9271bfb1daa1eb6b8e76378c205159.jpg

59e970889be3d_DuskheartsColors.jpg.f0054e2bb7e3e3e4d28ed88226282418.jpg59e970730da7c_Mybucketlist.thumb.jpg.1c91c4c3764998fdc1684aa1e449eb58.jpg

Finished your request now I am giving you 2 versions of it since well I ended up clicking on some blood which ended up changing his colors which made him a tad more creepier so yeah hope you like them.

request_for_princessofcompassion__repost__by_bringerochaos-dbr9y24.jpg

request_for_princessofcompassion__repost__by_bringerochaos-dbr9yp8.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

On 10/20/2017 at 1:10 AM, Techno Universal said:

Ohh maybe you could try drawing my OC Techno with his massive cape! Maybe you could draw him flying in the pose that's pictured! :)

The pose.

image.thumb.jpeg.f5e2a02c50e3103404ea46c4e0ae93ec.jpeg

The two refs of Techno!

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

Finished your request of Techno I made his cape pretty big it goes off the page due to the pose and limited space, I also added the effects on the cape, mane and tail and I know he has shoes, but decided he needs to go a day without wearing the shoes because nobody wears shoes all the time, but I did put him in the pose you wanted as well I hope you like it.

request_for_techno_universal_by_bringerochaos-dbrfrf8.jpg