Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sketchy Chibi Mart CLOSED (all my little pony gens welcomed) CLOSED I AM ACCEPTING 2 REQUESTS ANY REQUESTS MADE AFTER THE SPOTS ARE FILLED WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL THE SLOTS OPEN AGAIN)

chaosprincess

3 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Finished your request of Techno I made his cape pretty big it goes off the page due to the pose and limited space, I also added the effects on the cape, mane and tail and I know he has shoes, but decided he needs to go a day without wearing the shoes because nobody wears shoes all the time, but I did put him in the pose you wanted as well I hope you like it.

request_for_techno_universal_by_bringerochaos-dbrfrf8.jpg

Now that is not only extremely epic but it's also extremely cute at the same time! Like it looks like he's about to go to bed so he's taken off his shoes and collar but of course he has to always wear his cape to bed and he's now playing with it for a bit before he sleeps! Plus his collar on his cape looks really puffy and cuddly and that's exactly what Techno loves! So yes it's obvious that I absolutely love this one! :) 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/20/2017 at 4:40 PM, Chrysalium said:

I'd like you to draw my Alicorn of winter, Queen Glaicer Ray.

She is about Celestia height, her mane and tail look similar but have a more...chaotic freezing effect to it, different shades of blue. Her cutie mark is a sort of large snowflake, that looks dangerous in a way. Her crown is made of ice, aswell as her horseshoes. Her wings are lined with icey armour aswell. She is always emotionless, cold. Her horn is also very pointed. Her eyes are light blue.

Sorry your request took so long, but finished it I did make the cutie mark as a snowflake, but decided to add sharp edges with blood on the tips , as for her mane and tail I did add different shades of blue that look like ice in a way well tried along with adding little snowflakes in way in the mane and tail I decided to draw her in a proud stance as she patrols her kingdom sorry there is no background and also sorry not everything was added, but I do hope you like it.

request_for_chrysalium_by_bringerochaos-dbstvwm.jpg

On 10/19/2017 at 11:46 PM, Uncle Apples said:

Could ya draw an AJ snuggling with Apple Bloom for me?

I'd really appreciate it, sugar cube~ :bedeyes:

Sorry your request took so long, but here it is applejack and Applebloom cuddling now I know Applejack's hat was not added, but I thought the hat did not need to be added for cuddle time with her little sister I hope you like it.

request_for_uncle_apples_by_bringerochaos-dbt8nzc.jpg

On 10/20/2017 at 9:47 AM, Tao said:

Do you think you can Dol for me?

Ref:kWJ9tbn.png

Any pose is fine!

So sorry your request took so long, but decided to draw her she just landed and is walking with her head held high knowing that all should see her cuteness since you said before she likes everybody's focus on her I know she has a braid in the back mane, but decided to let her mane go loose, but I hope you like it.

request_for_tao_by_bringerochaos-dbts963.jpg

On 10/20/2017 at 2:39 PM, Worldofpony said:

Can you draw my OC Princess Stonestar flying?

Stonestar.png

So sorry your request took so long, but here it is I decided to draw her with chibi hooves instead of the peg leg type of feet and sorry if anything is wrong hope you like it.

request_for_worldofpony_by_bringerochaos-dbu9r5t.jpg

Edited by chaosprincess

1 minute ago, chaosprincess said:

The shop is opened once again I am only accepting 2 requests so any requests made after the 2 slots are filled will be ignored until the slots open again.

Could you do a chibi of my ponysona with little hoofsies? 

Spoiler

596d529ea7da1_Aria.thumb.jpg.6aa45280379e35929536bf087ef6075b.jpg596d52851df11_myoc-Copy.thumb.png.6e5a9771e622242e4ee5d0a441b9e098.png

Haha your art is amazing, I really love the look of it! Can I request my Goat-Pony OC Even Scales, he's basically a unicorn but has a bunch of goat features (feel free to add any goat-like features).

By Susu.png

By Vampira Heart.PNG

By MishaCupcake.png

30 minutes ago, SincereSpark said:

Haha your art is amazing, I really love the look of it! Can I request my Goat-Pony OC Even Scales, he's basically a unicorn but has a bunch of goat features (feel free to add any goat-like features).

By Susu.png

By Vampira Heart.PNG

By MishaCupcake.png

Sure why not I'll give him a try and thank you for the compliment.

@SincereSpark Now I forgot to ask would you like him to have the peg feet style or little hooves? and is there any certain pose you'd like?