Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever played a game that caused you to lose interest in other games?

Dark Bun

Bully kind of made it hard for me to enjoy open world games. Most open world games I played have huge, but empty worlds and tons of nameless, blank NPCs while Bully has a small, but compact open world wit lots of charm and every NPC has a name, personality and backstory. 

Honestly there was 3 games I really played. I had a pc gaming addiction lol, whenever I started one I would stop playing literally anything else for the most part.

Honestly, league of legends made other games less fun because of the social aspect that is really important. Literally love it. I'll always go back to it.

• 4 years later...

When I first played World of Warcraft, I lost interest in just about every other game. Ironically, the same thing happened years later when I found a game that made me lose interest in that game. Once I found a good hockey and baseball simulator game, that was the end of World of Warcraft for me.

Funny how things work...

• Brohoof 1

Happened very often. Nintendo games often stand out compared to what most video game companies do. For example, Mario Kart is not like those realistic racing games, it's different, and it's so much fun that the other racing games are not worth my time (anymore). I would rather reply a unique game 10 - 20 times than bother with a "new" game that is a copy of an existing idea. Which most games are.

When it comes to soccer games, Inazuma Eleven was the best series for me. I prefer it even way over the Mario soccer games. But they implemented way too many mechanics in the generation 4 and 5 games, the first 3 are optimal though. :)

And when it comes to stories, Spike Chunsoft writes the best stories. I was not able to enjoy other stories anymore after playing their games, so I don't bother.

So basically everything that is mainstream, typical, realistic - all of it bores me like crazy. I always look for games (and media in general) that stands out, something that is entirely its own thing. I could name most of the Nintendo games and it would be exactly that. I look for strategy games, then Pikmin, Advance Wars and Fire Emblem stand out to me. I look for RPG's? Then I play Golden Sun, Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario (the first two) etc. Unique shooter games? GoldenEye 007 (N64), Splatoon 2 and Metroid Prime are my answer.
They really try their best to make awesome and unique experiences. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

A Link to The Past, namely the randomizer. “Oh boy I got a new game! Can’t wait to sink a lot of time int-“

”HEY ITS ME YOUR FAVORITE GAME BUT NOW YOU CAN START IN THE DARK WORLD”

Me: :lie:

• Brohoof 1

Every time a new "WWE 2K" wrestling game comes out I lose interest in the older version because the older versions

are usually an unplayable, glitchy thanks to the patch updates. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...