Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pharynx - By Order of My Brother

Valeska

comm__brotherly_love_by_pridark-dbovfe0.png

*Deep Exhale* As the title suggests, I am NOT doing this of my own free will. It was either join this foreign exchange thing or sit in on an agonizing session of a feelings circle.

(*Thorax in Background - It's a feelings forum!)

Whatever! The point is, to get my younger brother off my back and to embrace my new reformed self, I'm willing to answer a few questions. Um, so I guess that's it then.

(*Turns to Thorax - There. You happy? Now buzz off and find a feeling's circle to join or something. I can't do this if you're hovering over me.)

(*Thorax: Okay. Again, Feelings...FORUM!!!)

THORAX!!!

Edited by Valeska

@Valeska

Well, are you at least glad that the Hive still wants you to stay to help protect them?

I know you're tough, but at least you're great to hang around with rather than fanponies that complain without good reason.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

16 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Valeska

Well, are you at least glad that the Hive still wants you to stay to help protect them?

I know you're tough, but at least you're great to hang around with rather than fanponies that complain without good reason.

The hive is my home, even if I had left it, the hive would always be my home. I'm glad the hive finally came to their senses about them needing me. Just between you and me, I don't think they realized how defenseless they became once they all had reformed. Granted we don't need to be as diligent with our security and safeguards as before, but we still need to be prepared for any threats to the hive. *Groan* It looks like I have my work cut out for me, retraining everyone in defensive maneuvers. 

I am tough. Thank you for noticing. Complaining is so annoying.

16 hours ago, Penguinbrony2409 said:

@Valeska

What's it like having your brother also be your ruler?

*Blink*

(*Glances behind him to take in the room, making sure Thorax isn't nearby or hiding. The coast is clear, so he turns back around.)

Let's just say it's been interesting to say the least. Growing up I expected Thorax to accomplish very little in his life because of his non-threatening nature. Never in a million years would I have expected my little brother to challenge Queen Chrysalis, so to speak, and change the very essence of the Changeling way of life. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole thing.

Having Thorax be my ruler can be annoying at times because he is constantly telling me what to do. I'm not big on receiving direction from anyone, let alone by brother. But I find myself taking first priority when ponies need to talk to him if something important comes up. I plan to support my brother and his endeavors whenever he needs it, both as his brother and as his subject.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 4:08 PM, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Hey, Pharynx, since you're the Changelings' second-in-command now, what's your new title?

Prince Pharynx?

Vice-President Pharynx?

Hmm...my title. When Chrysalis was in power I was head of the patrol. But since Thorax has taken on the leadership role of the Hive, I guess that makes him "King Thorax". Then one could assume my title would be "Prince Pharynx". That sounds too formal for my liking. "General" sounds more my speed. I guess you can say that officially I go by Prince Pharynx, but unofficially I prefer to go by General. Sounds more intimidating to me in that way. I need to have a heart to heart chat with Thorax about this subject. Thanks for the reminder.

On 10/24/2017 at 7:33 AM, Brainstorm said:

Pharynx, 

Glad that everything worked out with the hive.

What do you think about Trixie and Starlight?

Did Thorax tell you about Spike the Dragon?

What do I think of Trixie and Starlight? Oh, boy. To put it nicely, let's just say I wasn't overly impressed with them as a whole. Trixie was very prideful in her magical abilities. And Starlight was trying to get me kicked out of the only home I've ever known. Not to mention, she put my Hive in danger because her stupid plan backfired on her. Since I'm reformed, I'm willing to give that duo another chance for Thorax's sake. But it won't guarantee that I'll have a change of heart.

You're joking, right? Talking about Spike is one of my brother's favorite past times. It is nearly impossible to get him to shut up. Granted, I haven't actually met the dragon myself, but I'd want to thank him in person for all that he has done for my brother. Spike was the spark of the Changeling Revolution! We, Changelings, owe him a lot.

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Valeska said:

What do I think of Trixie and Starlight? Oh, boy. To put it nicely, let's just say I wasn't overly impressed with them as a whole. Trixie was very prideful in her magical abilities. And Starlight was trying to get me kicked out of the only home I've ever known. Not to mention, she put my Hive in danger because her stupid plan backfired on her. Since I'm reformed, I'm willing to give that duo another chance for Thorax's sake. But it won't guarantee that I'll have a change of heart.

You're joking, right? Talking about Spike is one of my brother's favorite past times. It is nearly impossible to get him to shut up. Granted, I haven't actually met the dragon myself, but I'd want to thank him in person for all that he has done for my brother. Spike was the spark of the Changeling Revolution! We, Changelings, owe him a lot.

Well, in Starlight and Trixie's defense, you didn't explain why you were so tough. Thank you for giving them a second chance.

Thanking Spike in person would be nice. 

Edited by Brainstorm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...