Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you are a Brony when.....

PinkieShadow

Is there something in your home or something you wear, maybe something you say, that reveals that you might like MLPs, to others outside of the FAD ?

Have you ever said everypony to other people, thinking you are a freak ?

Have friends seen a sign in your home, that might be suspect ?

You tell a story about friends (to friends), that is an obvious rip from the show ?

• Brohoof 6

I have my Funko DJ-Pon3 on my desk at work. It's actually a really fun conversation piece!

'hey, is that My Little Pony'?

'Yeah - how'd you know that?'

'Oh, ah, I don't know...cool. *ehem* So, about that project...'

:D

• Brohoof 11

11 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I have my Funko DJ-Pon3 on my desk at work. It's actually a really fun conversation piece!

That´s great !

I have a big plush Zecora on my desk.

Actually, We are two closet bronys here that are getting more and more closer to go crazy about ponys here.

And it was my Zecora that revealed him :)

• Brohoof 5

4 hours ago, Mirage said:

:D Maybe some of them even know perfectly name of this pony.:orly::lol: By the way. I have t-shirt with Flutter and calendar with ponies. Also wallpapers, avatars in my cell, laptop, pc, even animated screensaver. ;)

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

When common words or names remind you of MLP characters. This has happened to me with Rarity, Bon Bon and Luna (and possibly some others).

When you watch the quiz show Pointless and get a pointless answer just because of MLP. There was a question regarding mythical creatures and I would have got cockatrice right. Pegasus, unicorn, sphinx, minotaur and dragon were also on the list. In another episode, there was a list of horse and pony breeds. The only ones I knew out of the first six were Clydesdale and Appaloosa – guess why. ;)

• Brohoof 7

One time my civics class was having a debate about who the most powerful/influential political leader in the world was, and we were rattling off names of who we thought was the most powerful, and I said "Princess Celestia" not on purpose, it was like I wasn't really even thinking about what I was saying. It didn't even register in my mind that I had said that until several minuets later, after which I thought "Did I really just say Princess Celestia?". I was pretty quiet for the rest of the discussion after I realized that I had in fact said that. Luckily no one questioned me about it.     

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 6

I can answer one of my own questions here :

-Have friends seen a sign in your home, that might be suspect ?

This is quite suspect, isn´t it ?

Mostly older gen. ponys, but they are so nice to see every day, this is in the middle of our house too.

Freaky, scaring or just... Awesome ?

20171020_170323.thumb.jpg.807bf8bdb2680a09375690f256b7bae3.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

I can answer one of my own questions here :

-Have friends seen a sign in your home, that might be suspect ?

This is quite suspect, isn´t it ?

Mostly older gen. ponys, but they are so nice to see every day, this is in the middle of our house too.

Freaky, scaring or just... Awesome ?

20171020_170323.thumb.jpg.807bf8bdb2680a09375690f256b7bae3.jpg

Nice exposition. Have you got another one with 4th generation ponies?

• Brohoof 2

Long ago, when I temporarily lived at my stepmother's place, I drew a lot of ponies on paper and usually hid them in the drawer. :D One day I apparently forgot all of them on my desk and once I came from classes I saw all of them nicely arranged to the side of my table. The sheer cringe almost gave me a heart attack. We never spoke about it but every time the toddler of hers tuned in to mlp she gave me that crap eating grin.

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Nice exposition. Have you got another one with 4th generation ponies?

Not yet :)

The oldies was purchased many years before and life continnued with the ponys in a cardboardbox until I discovered the G4s and found my way to MLP again.

Of course there is G4s on the way, slowly they enter my home too ;) this one came with the mail today. My first G4 :

20171017_163312.thumb.jpg.b82ccb95d2390673e28525ae1f73f089.jpg

20171017_163948.thumb.jpg.19dc58b654ba5c92378b2fc47b5783c1.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Well... for one, the houshold I live in, we are all bronies, so we all love the show so each of our rooms have pony things in them, my room has the posters of my pony self and little stuff scattered (since I mainly just moved in so everything is just not organized)

But then again I really honestly have not many friends at all that aren't in the show so... Plus I clearly express it wherever I go usually, I don't hide it. At work I wear the button of pony me of course with other decorations and stuff like that so yeah. All you have to do is hang around me and then you will find out that I like ponies (and am one at that matter) so....

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Well... for one, the houshold I live in, we are all bronies, so we all love the show so each of our rooms have pony things in them, my room has the posters of my pony self and little stuff scattered (since I mainly just moved in so everything is just not organized)

But then again I really honestly have not many friends at all that aren't in the show so... Plus I clearly express it wherever I go usually, I don't hide it. At work I wear the button of pony me of course with other decorations and stuff like that so yeah. All you have to do is hang around me and then you will find out that I like ponies (and am one at that matter) so....

This sounds so fantastic ! So many out there that are closet Bronys that would be so happy to do the same.

• Brohoof 3

Plus I clearly express it wherever I go usually, I don't hide it. At work I wear the button of pony me of course with other decorations and stuff like that so yeah. All you have to do is hang around me and then you will find out that I like ponies (and am one at that matter) so....

:love: Good job my friend! I would like to manifest my pride in being Brony like you!:twi: My respect!:P

This sounds so fantastic ! So many out there that are closet Bronys that would be so happy to do the same.

You are right! Very very nice Tempest!:grin:

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Well I found this local community about 5 years ago and made friends that way, so yeah. I may have moved away for a while but I recently moved back.

The thing is people are different about us liking ponies than they were in the past, I have had adults (like old enough to be my parents) comment that I was a brony and stuff cause of my button of myself (pony me) that I wear.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah... I have a ton of mlp merch just sitting in my room and no one in my family even picks up on it :lie:. At the moment I'm trying to tell my dad that I'm a brony but to be honest I expected him by now to pick up on the fact just by all the stuff sitting in my room. Like, seriously, I have two enormous plushies, two POP! figures, and a mousepad to top it off. Not to mention I wore my derpy shirt right in front of him today (I swear I'm insane) and there's still no reaction at all from him! 

I mean seriously, with a desk space as obvious as this: 34eceoj.jpg

How could you not know?! 

• Brohoof 7

You know you're a Brony when everytime you go to Disneyland for Character Autographs, you have the Disney character sign next to the MLP character they're most like in your Elements of Harmony reference guide.

Examples: Twilight is Belle, Fluttershy is Snow White, Queen Chrysalis is Maleficent, etc.

• Brohoof 5

when your room has a bunch of pictures and posters on the wall

image2dfdf.PNG.df2d1b6706aeee256f7526e56c3f883c.PNG

and when 2,900 of those pictures on my phone are pony :P 

• Brohoof 6

I love singing, and I usuallly randomly sing MLP songs. Then the person stares and I just stop and continue what Im doing. Some people tease me about it. Plus, my room is full of pictures of mlp drawings and Posters and stuff-that and real horses. And i also randomly say pony things like: 20%Cooler i also sometimes try to make my accent like applejack and imitate what she says. And, to top it off, i just talk about MLP nonstop and people get annoyed. I have merch sitting around in my room too. Lol:squee:

• Brohoof 4