Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you are a Brony when.....

PinkieShadow

11 hours ago, Heavenly Sun said:

You hear a sonic boom at work, and you almost refer to it as "a sonic rainboom" in front of your co-workers. Yes, that actually (almost) happened.

If i hear a sonic boom where I work, ohhmyyy, then I´m doomed.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 hours ago, Azalea said:

You know you're a Brony when you make an account in a brony website. 

Very obvious, so you are a BRONY now !

Are you a closet or full blown whistle & pipes with strings attached, "tell everyone"  Brony ?

59eb72703a7e0_raunisex_tshirtx92510101001c5ca27c6front-c217190210230-bgf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg.ef91fcd1ea3e476503128737f46eea1c.jpg

Edited by MistyMuffins
miss spelling
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, TempestShadow said:

Very obvious, so you are a BRONY now !

Ar you a closet or full blown whistle & pipes with strings attached, "tell everyone"  Brony ?

59eb72703a7e0_raunisex_tshirtx92510101001c5ca27c6front-c217190210230-bgf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg.ef91fcd1ea3e476503128737f46eea1c.jpg

I don't think I can take it that far...

• Brohoof 2

I own a little bit of pony merchandise: a Doctor Whooves Funko figure and a plush Rarity (oddly nothing Twi-related though... that needs to change). But only my friends know I have them. And I don't have any pony shirts or other apparel.

Also, I occasionally whistle an MLP song in public. I've never had anyone who knows it say something to me, but alas, one day maybe someone will. :P

• Brohoof 1

I look over my collection of MLP CCG Super and Ultra Rare cards on a regular basis. I'd say I've got about $500+ worth of cards though the value could be even higher. I should look at my comics again as it's been quite some time since I last glanced at them.

• Brohoof 2

On 10/20/2017 at 11:19 AM, Techno Universal said:

Well I've often said non obvious references from MLP around my friends like I often say 20% cooler and stuff like that! You would only pick up on those references if you are a brony yourself! :)

That can be fun! "What fun is there in making sense?" is another good one to use.

As for how I know I'm a brony, the fact I carry a keyring everywhere with the mane 6 (excluding Rarity for some reason) on it is a giveaway.

5 hours ago, Midnight Chimes said:

That can be fun! "What fun is there in making sense?" is another good one to use.

As for how I know I'm a brony, the fact I carry a keyring everywhere with the mane 6 (excluding Rarity for some reason) on it is a giveaway.

Yeah because I'm a closet brony I'm not ready for anyone else in real life around me to know I'm a brony yet but of course my girlfriend is an exception of that as she was already a brony long before we met! Though I do have MLP images of my OC and other characters in my photos on my IPad and IPod. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

When Spotify releases your listening statistics for 2017 and the top fives contain the following names among others:

Top Artists:

1. Twilight Sparkle

5. Daniel Ingram

Top Songs:

3. Awesome as I Want to Be

4. My Little Pony Theme Song

5. Pony Pokey

:lol:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When you misread "Peanut Butter" as "Pear Butter". :ButtercupLaugh: I've seen that peanut butter thread on the front page of the forums several times today, and I've misread it every single time. :please:I think the capitalization is also to blame, but still...

When you suddenly remember an ancient MLP Forums thread related to something that just happened and can't help but revive it. :nom:

• Brohoof 3

I have a few figures at home in my room, so if someone visits me they pretty much find out. I have a shirt with Twilight's and Starlight's cutie marks that I sometimes wear in public. I also have a keychain with Twilight on it. My laptops also have wallpapers with ponies on them. Some of my servers have character names as the hostname.

If someone asked me if I liked the show I would most likely answer yes. However, I do not see a reason to loudly advertise about it with references to the show etc. 

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

You know you’re a brony/pegasister when you think of Princess Luna and Princess Celestia when you hear the word “useless”.

:mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 3

20 hours ago, Cash In said:

You know you're a brony when you start quoting the show in regular conversations, without realising it.

You know you’re a brony when your friends look at you after you quote the show and flatly say, “That’s a My Little Pony quote, isn’t it.”

• Brohoof 2