Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you are a Brony when.....

PinkieShadow

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

When you break out in tears of nostalgia when the theme song starts :( ah-ah-ah-ah... My little pony, I used to wonder what Friendship could be etc...

When you can’t stop making pony voice actor jokes in non-pony works (ex: Dragon Prince, Dragalia Lost, Lego Ninjago, etc). When you WISH the afterlife gives you a chance to live in Equestria. Associate Zelda with pony because of pony Link cameo, Cadance of Hyrule have pony voices (including Link himself.... IN ENGLISH), and the Latin American dub of BOTW is mostly voiced by Mexican horses. You are waiting for the console version of Terraria to get the equivalent of the 1.4 version so you can make it as pony themed as possible.... not to mention you began playing it for the old EQD article of Party “not Pinkie Pie” Girl :fluttershy:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/10/pinkie-pie-heads-to-terraria.html

19 hours ago, Ocean Breeze said:

When you constantly keep buying Pony merch and going to conventions. :ButtercupLaugh:

Oh yes, specifically going to pony cons are a for-sure sign that the Brony Virus has taken complete control of your mind and has turned it into nothing but pony-related thoughts.:lostit: I am perfectly OK with this though, after all I need even moar Twilight Sparkle now! :ticking:

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
(edited)
1 hour ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

You hear a word like "Twilight" or "Rarity" and you think of the pony before the word's actual definition. :P

I think "Best Ponies" so, I think of both the definition and Twilight and Rarity.

Anyway: You know you're a brony when you choose an avatar of a non-pony character so you can stand out on an MLP forum. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1