Hello!

Darkcoucou

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Searched for MLP Forums on Google.
This is what I got.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I strived around the Internet for some Memes in my spare time and found some MLP Memes. Surprised by the Quality the footage had, I decided to check out the Show. That was half a year ago and currently I'm somewhere in Season 5.

I'm just a lonely Person somewhere in Austria looking for some contacts with some persons I can talk with,

because here are no other Bronies in my Neighborhood or my School.

Also, I'm searching for someone who can help me a bit with drawing.

(PS: Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I might do some horrible spelling mistakes from time to time. )

• Brohoof 4

Yo, I live just under your country (I'm from Trentino ) !

If you are interested in some novice advice in drawing, you can ask me or, if even better, in the art section.

And we got a similar introduction into the fandom. Welcome, my friend !

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the nice Response,

I'm a bit nervous because I never talked to other Bronies/Pegasisters or whatever they like to call themselves before,

I came to this Forum mostly because loneliness started to kick in and well...

Thanks!

Also, would it be okay if I send you a Picture of the outlines I was attempting to draw, Krashface?

And where should I post the Picture or Link to the Picture?

• Brohoof 1

@Darkcoucou am I spying a fellow brony from Austria. Jesus table flipping christ. Well anyways have a warm welcome from me, and I hope you will enjoy your time here ^~^. Btw I love drawing digitally and traditionally but im bad in explaining or teaching things but I could always try.^-^

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! Your English is fine- I can understand you and I couldn’t see any massive spelling/ grammar mistakes! 

Only thing that I would point out is that in English nouns don’t have capital letters, unless it’s a place name or something, which is an easy mistake to make since I know they do in German! I’m not trying to be rude, just giving a bit of advice! 

^_^

Enjoy MLP forums though; it’s a really friendly site.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...