Hello fellow bronies!

Worldofpony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Online.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I forgot.

Hello! I'm new here! I've been a fan of ponies since I was three! I'm happy to be here! Anyways, let me tell you about my OC, Princess Stonestar. She's one of those good alicorn OCs that are actually able to be tolerated. Yay! She has a white coat, a short, purple mane with a headband, and blue eyes. She's supposed to represent beauty. She's shy, and used to be a unicorn. She also has a "thing" for Dracula. At first, they didn't go near each other, but when she gathered the courage to go near him (AKA send him a letter), they became pretty good friends and eventually Stonestar went to live with him. One time someone told her she was pretty, and Stonestar shyly told them they were pretty too. After a while, the two became friends and Stonestar grew wings and became the princess of beauty. She has a heart cutie mark because beauty catches a pony's eye. I don't know.

Stonestar.png

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums, fellow Ponyite!  Please feel free to look around, take in the sights, adjust the thermostat... whatever you like!

Oh, and by the way...

59ea7bcb378e9_445227__safe_pinkiepie_fluttershy_animated_imagemacro_gummy_animationerror_maythebestpetwin_partyhard_headbob_nod.gif.54dd3b395525a0424601699affc2f791.gif

... just to let you know. :umad:

1 minute ago, Steel Accord said:

This might sound weird to say right off the bat. Don't let anyone ever tell you that the brony fandom is dying or bad. That being said, welcome to my favorite website on the internet by a good margin.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah. 

• Brohoof 1