Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Naruto style RP

silvermoon15000

I was wondering if anybody was up for a Naruto style rp, I was thinking that unicorns would be considered the ninja, and magic would be called majutsu, unicorns would still have basic spells, levitation and such but nothing that could really affect their opponents unless they had a weapon, earth ponies and pegasi are allowed too but, they would be limited on what majutsu they could use. If you are interested and have an idea put it here.

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey there. I was just wondering if this would be a group RP. Also, would my OC, Dynamo Pad work in this RP?

Here's a link to his character. 

Yes this is a group rp, I'm hoping for at least 6...and since video games are not apart of the Narutoverse, I am going to ask if it would be ok to remake your character to match the Narutoverse, like for instance, I need a Majutsu (genjutsu, ninjutsu), a kenke genkai (like sharyngan) if you have one, I would also like a different backstory if possible, otherwise that is all I'm asking, and if you have any ideas such as a certain type of kenke genkai, or a village, or even how we build the world that would be nice.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Yes this is a group rp, I'm hoping for at least 6...and since video games are not apart of the Narutoverse, I am going to ask if it would be ok to remake your character to match the Narutoverse, like for instance, I need a Majutsu (genjutsu, ninjutsu), a kenke genkai (like sharyngan) if you have one, I would also like a different backstory if possible, otherwise that is all I'm asking, and if you have any ideas such as a certain type of kenke genkai, or a village, or even how we build the world that would be nice.

Oh okay. I was thinking of an idea where I wouldn't have to change his backstory, if that's okay. Maybe Dynamo was experimenting a way to get into video games. Like how Twilight was able to get into a book in the episode, "Amending Fences." My OC would attempt the spell, but would somehow manage to land in the Narutoverse. He would think it's just a video game, but then later realize that it was actually real. Maybe he would try and figure out a way to get back, but ultimately learn that it's impossible and learn to live in that world? I hope that would work and maybe have his Narutoverse be a separate persona, or something along those lines. 

If that works, then maybe Dynamo would be dressed in his ninja attire upon arrival. Then he would learn and discover his powers as time went on. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh okay. I was thinking of an idea where I wouldn't have to change his backstory, if that's okay. Maybe Dynamo was experimenting a way to get into video games. Like how Twilight was able to get into a book in the episode, "Amending Fences." My OC would attempt the spell, but would somehow manage to land in the Narutoverse. He would think it's just a video game, but then later realize that it was actually real. Maybe he would try and figure out a way to get back, but ultimately learn that it's impossible and learn to live in that world? I hope that would work and maybe have his Narutoverse be a separate persona, or something along those lines. 

If that works, then maybe Dynamo would be dressed in his ninja attire upon arrival. Then he would learn and discover his powers as time went on. 

I get your drift and sure, that can do, but first I need a majutsu for your character before I just let him join. He has to have a special power.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, silvermoon15000 said:

I get your drift and sure, that can do, but first I need a majutsu for your character before I just let him join. He has to have a special power.

Okay and awesome! I'm a little confused though. I remember you said that majutsu can be like ninjutsu and genjutsu. You also said a kekei genkai if my OC has one. Is there a limit onto how many majutsu a character can have? Like say if it's a combination of 4 ninjutsu and 1 genjutsu for majutsu. I wasn't sure if there's a limit so nobody would seem overpowered. Also will there be affinities like the five elemental styles?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and awesome! I'm a little confused though. I remember you said that majutsu can be like ninjutsu and genjutsu. You also said a kekei genkai if my OC has one. Is there a limit onto how many majutsu a character can have? Like say if it's a combination of 4 ninjutsu and 1 genjutsu for majutsu. I wasn't sure if there's a limit so nobody would seem overpowered. Also will there be affinities like the five elemental styles?

Well kekei genkai is a one time thing of course it will depend on your characters bloodline as you know its a trait passed down through a clan. And although most characters can use several types of jutsu, they have a special type that they perfect and its kind of like a hidden power for instance Kiba and his dog. And yes except there are some new elements I'm adding in based on the mlpverse, but we will get to that sooner. You can choose some majutsu limit it some until we are past a few missions and the chunin exams, I will let everyone know they can learn a new jutsu when I think our characters have matured a bit more. Otherwise stick to 4 and then your hidden Jutsu

• Brohoof 1