Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Queen Chrysalis's plans in Season 8

heavens-champion

As we all know, in the Season 8 automatic, Queen Chrysalis disguised herself as a photographer and took pieces of hair from the Mane 6 and pictures of them. The pictures could have just been part of the act, but if she took pieces of hair from the heroes, it must be involved in whatever revenge plan she has. What do you guys think she's planning with those hairs?

Well, I think she laid an egg and wanna infuse the hair with her daughter so she'll make a near exact copy of the Mane6 to screw with Starlight. Look at the following picture 

unnamed.png

It may be hard to see, but at the bottom-left corner, you can see a metamorphosed changeling with Fluttershy's eye shape. It might be a coincidence, maybe not

I'd bet you she's probably taking the hair for some kind of spell. Maybe something that'll make her friends against her, or maybe even something as simple as trap them somehow, somewhere. Probably some way for an easy, but thought out, revenge. Although I do hope Chrysalis trapping them isn't the case here.. Cause capturing all the ponies again would really get kind of old by a third time.

Edited by NightmareLuna800

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, I think she laid an egg and wanna infuse the hair with her daughter so she'll make a near exact copy of the Mane6 to screw with Starlight. Look at the following picture 

unnamed.png

It may be hard to see, but at the bottom-left corner, you can see a metamorphosed changeling with Fluttershy's eye shape. It might be a coincidence, maybe not

I don't think the whole egg part would be true, I do theorize that Chrysalis is using magic in order to make evil versions of the mane 6.

• Brohoof 1

Knowing her, whatever plan she comes up with will be filled with holes due to overconfidence. Exactly what she's planning, though? Hard to say anything aside from the fact that it will fail. 

• 1 month later...

In Sentai Dairangers series, there was a monster called Copy Empress that disguised as a photographer who took pictures of the main characters then made doppelganger clones.

If this is QC plan, then this is where it came from.