Musing in the Royal Garden IC

Seeking to have Princess Celestia start meeting others again. During the rare moments where the princess find her day free, deciding to wonder the royal gardens and relax. Since I don't remember the Canterlot Gardens ever really being blocked off, accessible during parties and for school tours as let, I see it as not so difficult a task to figure out why a member's character might bump into the princess there. Especially since her guards were left to relax as well with the assurance that if the princess needed them she will call.

Any and all are welcome, as long as your character is approved for use in the Equestrian Empire. No rules really, and honestly given how little activity I have seen here I'd be fine with even Discord popping in to given his greetings or cause mischief. Perhaps he can even get Princess Celestia to smile. Chuckle, really though if you want to your character to meet the princess let me know.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

I wish to take part into roleplay. Here's my OC.

Name: Capture Cam

Kind: unicorn

Coat: light brown

Mane and Tail: Red

Mane style: Spiky (slightly like Soarin)

Cutie-mark: A camera film

A little backstory:-

Photoshot was taking photos from palace' surroundings for an article.

As everypony knows the most beatiful part of the Royal Palace is the Royal gardens so there was no way that he could leave this place behind.

So he decided to take some beautiful photoshots of garden's sceneries as well. 

• Brohoof 1

@An Admirer

Just to clarify your OC is approved for use in Equestrian Empire; am I correct? I wanted to make sure as EqE is a tad more strict than the Everfree section. :)

2 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

@An Admirer

Just to clarify your OC is approved for use in Equestrian Empire; am I correct? I wanted to make sure as EqE is a tad more strict than the Everfree section. :)

Yes. That's right.

• Brohoof 1

@An Admirer

Not a lot of detail to work with when it comes personality or background, yet if your OC has been approved for the Equestrian Empire I offer glad to have you join in!

4 minutes ago, EquestrianScholar said:

@An Admirer

Not a lot of detail to work with when it comes personality or background, yet if your OC has been approved for the Equestrian Empire I offer glad to have you join in!

I can describe his personality in detail.

He's a nice guy, passionate about his job, and love natural sceneries. He have some friends in Canterlot.

He usually underestimates himself and afraids that he's not being a very good friend. He usually is a free spirit and can befriend anypony but he has his own flaws.

He can lose control easily when somepony tries to cross his family or any of his closest friends.

@EquestrianScholar,

Hey Scholar, I'd love for my OC Blue Thorn to meat with Celestia. It will be my first RP with him and a great way to break him in.

Here he is:

Edited by Loud Opinion
accidently hit the hot-key for post. oops.