Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Jason Voorhees invaded Camp Everfree?

KillerKingBakudan

Honestly; considering things like unexplained magic happenings and the fact that potential world-destroyers were tamed by Sunset & co., I think the better question is "Would Jason survive?"

• Brohoof 3

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

Honestly; considering things like unexplained magic happenings and the fact that potential world-destroyers were tamed by Sunset & co., I think the better question is "Would Jason survive?"

All those villains had to be taken down by magic. Princess Twilight had a direct hand in beating four of them with her own friendship magic, including Sunset. Then there's the magic-stealing device Sci-Twi made that led to her getting beat as Midnight Sparkle, and the geodes used on Gloriosa.

The question specifies that the Humane Seven's geodes are out of the picture, so they don't get to access their respective powers. Unless some random magical disturbance happens, getting away from Jason won't be so easy. They'll have to struggle like everybody else. But can they succeed in making out?

Yess... though they probably wouldn't. At the very most they'd put him hidden in the background. Now for your question, I dunno probably would survive. Jason seems to have problems fighting people with otherworldly abilities, take part 7 for example.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

12 hours ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

Yess... though they probably wouldn't. At the very most they'd put him hidden in the background. Now for your question, I dunno probably would survive. Jason seems to have problems fighting people with otherworldly abilities, take part 7 for example.

The OP states the geodes are missing, so those otherworldly abilities aren't available.