Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet

Feather Scribbles

If you could meet any of the following characters from My Little Pony Equestria Girls (only one), who would you meet?

- Twilight Sparkle

- Flash Sentry

- Spike

- Trixie

- Sunset Shimmer

- Rarity

- Applejack

- Big Mac

- Pinkie Pie

- Fluttershy

- Rainbow Dash

How would you meet them? Would it would be a one-off thing, or would you want to be friends with them?

Yeah yeah, I may be a Twilight fanboy. But why not meet Sunset Shimmer instead? I find her personality fairly relatable and she's the most level-headed of the Mane 7. We could get along quite well.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy. It would be nice to meet her and spend time looking after the animals with someone that can practically speak with them! Being her friend would be a fun time even if she is a bit quiet :squee:

Edited by The Mint Pone

• 2 weeks later...

Flash and Sunset would be who I'd meet. And maybe the Rainbooms later on. Mostly because Denz and I are muscial people looking for band members or people to collab with. Flash and Denz are both guitarists (as is Sunset) so I guess that would be how we meet. Then Sunset would be Flash's "totally not girlfriend". We'd just meet up and have a jam session. 

I guess out of these, I’d choose Sunset. We already know a lot about these characters, well at least the ones that interest me, so I’d like to get to know Shimmy a little better. We just found out she likes video games, apparently.

I think I'd like to meet, and if possible for me, befriend Sunset. I like all of them, but I feel like Sunset has a really unique personality, and one I can relate too quite a lot! :sunny:

I would meet Sunset given that I've often said how I can relate to her on a personal level but how would I meet her? Most likely we would run into each other due to visiting the same location--a video game store--and hopefully hit it off from there.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would want to meet Sunset Shimmer or Twilight Sparkle, while I would do anything to meet them all (anything)I would probably choose Sunset Shimmer. I wish I could live in the MLP universe.