Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Years 2018 celebration banner community project! (CLOSED)

Techno Universal

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

Done. Champagne glass should be more visible with background.

Reveal hidden contents

newyear2.png.5b7823afd5922b5c174523a739f0a0b7.png

Okay now that is beautiful! Now if you just made that then we could directly put it into the banner! Anyways you would probably also be drawing the OCs of a few other people to but the workload will be evenly split between all the artists that are volunteering in this project! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 24 October 2017 at 3:38 AM, Storm said:

Could we use a picture we've drawn ourselves?

Reveal hidden contents

5191323_iLWIOqO9HY9Ti3x.png

Okay I somehow didn't notice you posting here previously! Anyways I guess I could just stick that image directly into it! Though hopefully you don't mind drawing a number of other OCs! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well were still working on the art for the OCs and we haven't quite gotten to your OC just yet! :)

Hey, as long as I can get a nice front view of my two OCs sharing the same face that I can use for an Avatar Picture somewhat like this

Aria_Blaze_and_Sonata_Dusk_singing_together_EG2.png.276c17343c5112ad8574187f3fb6cf7e.png,

I'll be happy.

1 minute ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Hey, as long as I can get a nice front view of my two OCs sharing the same face that I can use for an Avatar Picture somewhat like this

Aria_Blaze_and_Sonata_Dusk_singing_together_EG2.png.276c17343c5112ad8574187f3fb6cf7e.png,

I'll be happy.

Yes that's exactly what I've requested for you! Plus both of your OCs will have massive capes and the capes will also be different designs for each of your characters so it would be half black and green and half red and blue! :)

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yes that's exactly what I've requested for you! Plus both of your OCs will have massive capes and the capes will also be different designs for each of your characters so it would be half black and green and half red and blue! :)

Just remember to show me what I'll look like and accept my approval BEFORE you finalize the banner. Gotta look good for the rest of the participants in the banner.

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Just remember to show me what I'll look like and accept my approval BEFORE you finalize the banner. Gotta look good for the rest of the participants in the banner.

Yes of course! I'll send you the image of your characters once they are completed! :)