Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Equestria Girls have cutie marks?

Feather Scribbles

I know, I know, it wouldn't make sense for the human versions of the MLP characters to have cutie marks on their butts, since they are, well, human. However, what do you think? Do you think they have cuties marks on their, well... behinds, or is it exclusive to their attire design?

• Brohoof 1

I think they would but in the human world they are called 'Tramp Stamps'. 

In all seriousness though i don't think so since there doesn't seem to be as much magic in the EG world (save the magic brought over from characters from the pony world) and cutie marks seem like magic things.

• Brohoof 6

As far as I know, they don't have cutie marks anywhere on their bodies. Instead, they have them on their clothing, bags, and as other accessories such as earrings.

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

As far as I know, they don't have cutie marks anywhere on their bodies. Instead, they have them on their clothing, bags, and as other accessories such as earrings.

Are you sure about that?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

probs would all have tattoos or even birth marks, just not in the pony flank area. 

I cant imagine all of them getting tats, which is why Birth marks would make more sense. 

You might be right, however birth marks are what you're born with, not when you're getting later in your life

5 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

You might be right, however birth marks are what you're born with, not when you're getting later in your life

well maybe the birthmarks are just a representation of their destiny in this world? 

unless they all gained scarring during a Sonic Rainboom? ^^;

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Cahead2015 said:

That means they "DO" have them.

If they don't talk about them, then it's still an open question at best. The ponies in Equestria talk about cutie marks all the time. As far as I know, EG don't talk about them and their stories do not involve them (at least as a magical symbol).

At this point, if any of the EG did actually have a cutie mark on their body, it would seem very awkward and contrived since it was never brought up before - bad storytelling.

You mean like a tattoo or something ??? I like the idea, but the thing about cutie mark is that you can see them ! Ponies are always naked, human don't unfortunately... :okiedokieloki: and Cutie Marks on Equestria Girls will be awesome but kinda... useless... ?
Sexy ! But useless :orly:

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

You mean like a tattoo or something ??? I like the idea, but the thing about cutie mark is that you can see them ! Ponies are always naked, human don't unfortunately... :okiedokieloki: and Cutie Marks on Equestria Girls will be awesome but kinda... useless... ?
Sexy ! But useless :orly:

Yeah no kidding