Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching FemalexFemale MLP RP Anyone?

Feather Scribbles

Hello there! Would anyone be interested in participating in a 1x1 romantic RP between two canon or non-canon female characters? (Specifically, they would either be ponies, or humans of the Equestria Girls universe.) I have already selected my OC - her name is Feather Scribbles. (Original, isn't it? Lol)

I am looking for a long-term RP and my RP partner must have at least decent grammar and a fair/good vocabulary. In addition, no one-liners please!

We can discuss a plot via PM. So, is anyone interested?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

20 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Hello there! Would anyone be interested in participating in a 1x1 romantic RP between two canon or non-canon female characters? (Specifically, they would either be ponies, or humans of the Equestria Girls universe.) I have already selected my OC - her name is Feather Scribbles. (Original, isn't it? Lol)

I am looking for a long-term RP and my RP partner must have at least decent grammar and a fair/good vocabulary. In addition, no one-liners please!

Well I'm always open for a new 1X1 RP! Like I'm not into equestria girls all that much so we will probably be playing as ponies in normal equestria! Anyways my OC is Techno Universal and he's a male character so hopefully that isn't a problem plus he is very interesting when it comes to romance! Anyways his character page link is in my signature! :)

We could do an RP in which we are humans and we are in our current dimension, and then we discover a magical mirror. Upon entering the mirror (it's really a portal), we arrive in the human world in which the Rainbooms live (for example). We really want to get to know the Rainbooms, but... we don't want to come off as being creepy. Thoughts?

37 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

We could do an RP in which we are humans and we are in our current dimension, and then we discover a magical mirror. Upon entering the mirror (it's really a portal), we arrive in the human world in which the Rainbooms live (for example). We really want to get to know the Rainbooms, but... we don't want to come off as being creepy. Thoughts?

Yeah or maybe the pony world as I'm not into equestria girls all that much. :)

1 hour ago, Feather Scribbles said:

I'd be interested for sure, pm me so we can discuss things...unless you want me to pm you :P

Or maybe this is another opportunity for a good 3X3 RP! Though they really want a human themed equestria girls RP though and I know you're not exactly into that stuff but maybe we might have some sort of anthro RP to try and meet their intrests! :) 

4 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

I'd be interested for sure, pm me so we can discuss things...unless you want me to pm you :P

3 minutes ago, Feather Scribbles said:

Thanks :3 Are we using canon characters or non-canon characters?

I don't mind either, just about to start the rp thread, so need to know the kind of scenario etc..

Just now, Feather Scribbles said:

Perhaps we could have three members of the Rainbooms (my character will be Fluttershy) having a sleepover?

Okay sure I can do that..hmm I can be Sunset