Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will starlight gilmmer return to the human dimension?

Cahead2015

I wonder how well known the human world is in Equestria?  After the events of the Friendship games I'm sure there are some ponies asking about it as Starlight did.  I wouldn't put it past the Flim Flam Brothers to want to organize tours.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Skytower said:

I wonder how well known the human world is in Equestria?  After the events of the Friendship games I'm sure there are some ponies asking about it as Starlight did.  I wouldn't put it past the Flim Flam Brothers to want to organize tours.

I think only a rare few know, mainly the mane 6 and the known alicorns

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I really do think she should return to EqG at some point. Her adorable design and friendship with Sunset are both far too good to only use once, and I just want her human form to be complimented by better material. IMO it was a fairly big waste for said friendship to not be the main focus of Mirror Magic, and I think having even a short expand on this in the future would make up for that. And it was an even bigger waste to say she was staying for a few days but then doing absolutely nothing with it... you couldn't have at least added in a photo montage of her stay before or during the credits or something?

That, and I see potential in a lot of small things too - it can be the catalyst for Sunset realizing that maybe Equestria really has friendships waiting for her, there's her proposed friendship with Juniper Montage (I like the idea of Starlight having a human friend), and running into human Trixie.

• Brohoof 2