Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Rainboom would you marry?

Feather Scribbles

6 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Starlight ! Starlight Glimmer all the way !

On the bright side, SG would be an incredibly loyal, helpful and protective g/f.

downside is that she would be pretty clingy and she seems to have no real personal interests other than magic.  That might not be a bad thing, in that you could find things you both like, together, but that could be hard going the first few months.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

On the bright side, SG would be an incredibly loyal, helpful and protective g/f.

downside is that she would be pretty clingy and she seems to have no real personal interests other than magic.  That might not be a bad thing, in that you could find things you both like, together, but that could be hard going the first few months.

Love is magic. And trust me she's going to love me :orly:

Sooooo I guess she might have some interest for me after all !

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Love is magic. And trust me she's going to love me :orly:

Sooooo I guess she might have some interest for me after all !

Worth a try. Only real danger would be feeling guilty you were taking advantage of her need for someone to cling to.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

And you, who would you chose !? And why ?

I wouldn't - because they are all too young for me. Of course if I was closer to their age, then probably SunShim - assuming she didn't get a better offer.  SG also has the downside that she is only a short-term visitor, and will be going back ponyside.  Flutters is sweet, but I am not sure I would want a relationship with her.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Oooooooh... I've completely forget about this... how old are they supposed to be again ?

Not sure it's ever been officially stated, but from the fact they are at highschool, I am assuming late teens?

• Brohoof 1

I"m not from the usa, I don't know what age are you supposed to be when you enter high school...:please:

I am not either, but from TV shows, it seems to be mid teens (say, 14) to late teens (18 or so)

Seen comments on a few comic strips that say seniors are in the 18-21 range at high school.

UK equivalents would be 12-16 high school, 16-18 college, 18+ high college or university.

• Brohoof 1

Weeeeell shit I'll go to prison then...

I am just assuming they are 18 or so - and old enough you won't get arrested for that.

I think someone said the ponies are in their early 20s now?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I am just assuming they are 18 or so - and old enough you won't get arrested for that.

I think someone said the ponies are in their early 20s now?

YAY NO PRISON !!! :love:

Uuuuuh I don't know, but I do know that is a question that is already been asked since the beginning of the show, the fans wanna know ^^ !

But they all quitted school and are grown up and some have sister that are ~10year old. So yeah, 20-25 years old seems to be a great estimation ^^ !

1 hour ago, Twilight Witch said:

Starlight or Sunset, for sure.

20 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

@CypherHoof

I"m not from the usa, I don't know what age are you supposed to be when you enter high school...:please:

It's on average 15

In Japan the age limit is 13 so they're surprisingly legal.

• Brohoof 2