Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Rainboom would you marry?

Feather Scribbles

6 minutes ago, Cahead2015 said:

It's on average 15

In Japan the age limit is 13 so they're surprisingly legal.

UK is 16 for *cough* intimacy, and MOSTLY 18 for marrage (scotland its 16, hence the gretna green thing, but in the rest of the uk 16 or 17 with parental permission)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

You mean Celestia. Right ?

You better stay away from my Luna ! :okiedokieloki:

You want EqG Luna not Alicorn Luna?

Can't opt for a EqG Cadence -not only does she have a Shiny, but she isn't a great deal older than SciTwi...

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Sheeeeeet so it's prison again ?

I'll pick Luna then :orly:

Aren't we talking about EQ since the bzginning !?

Thought you wanted SG though? I doubt she would be willing to share, and we know she isn't a teen :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

In EG she's probably a teen, no ?

And if I really have to chose, Luna pony and in EG I'll chose SG

I assume that she won't have an "official" age in EqG, so will just be whatever age she was ponyside (which would go for Sunshim and PonyTwi too, of course; especially SunShim as she must be noticeably older than PonyTwi, being Celestia's earlier pupil)

Would be more concerned that SG is of course PonySG and probably won't want to stay a EqG forever (unless you are REALLY persuasive; it means her giving up her unicorn magic for you)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Ehh well I don’t give a flying yogurt about my love life, but if I HAD to choose, it would obviously be Sunset. No, im not lesbian but her, or if I could choose flash, definitely him because that’s a strait pairing? Lol my best choice would be to somehow become sunset and then marry flash. How sunset and i meet? Lol I’d have to like go into the Equestria dimension or something and then go through the portal in Twi’s castle. Lol if my best friend irl saw this, it would be EXTREME shipping. She ships me with like every. Single. Guy friend. I talk about. Imagine if I showed her this? it would be ReshaFlash for the rest of my life...:love:

• 5 weeks later...

I'm between Starlight or Sunny. Starlight is the hottest, but has impulsiveness problems, and she belongs to Equestria (I'm assuming I have to stay in the human world). Sunny on the other hand, hot as well, smart, she has more self control, and she could tell me about Equestria if I'm curious 

23 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I'm between Starlight or Sunny. Starlight is the hottest, but has impulsiveness problems, and she belongs to Equestria (I'm assuming I have to stay in the human world). Sunny on the other hand, hot as well, smart, she has more self control, and she could tell me about Equestria if I'm curious 

I was thinking the same

• 3 months later...

Y’all straighties on ‘ere are so cute.:P My gay flank would shimmy on over to Rainbow Dash, lead guitarist of the Rainbooms. :proud: How we’d meet? I’d be sitting against the high school wall outside at the end of school with my guitar, working out one of my own songs...

The sun was going down; I was waiting for a very unreliable ride because I missed my bus. But suddenly, a shadow slithered over my fingers, prompting me to gaze upwards. Of course, I instinctively squint my eyes to shield them from the sun, but for some reason they absorbed the sting; why? Standing in front of me, the girl with the rainbow hair. “Hey.” She rasps, giving a side smile. I grasp the neck of the guitar, desperate for something to hold onto to steady the beat of my heart. I had seen her around school, lucky enough to get a wave from her in the hallways. “Hey.” I respond coolly. “You got some nice chords, there.” She observes nonchalantly before huffing a laugh. “Sounds almost as good as me.” I raise an eyebrow and challenge. “Is that so?” “Uh, yeah!” She shoots back with a smirk. “But hey, as awesome as I am on guitar? You better settle for ‘almost as good as me’ for a compliemt. Lotta hiccups in there, eyebrows.” I cross my arms, letting the guitar balance on my legs. “Well maybe you could teach me how to be better, eh?” Rainbow gave another wide smirk before dropping her backpack and sliding down the wall beside me. “Maybe I could, assuming your not conpletely hopeless...” She teases out the side of her mouth, eyeing me without turning her head. I playfully punch her in the arm before she takes the guitar from me and places it in her own lap. “See, what ya gotta do is...” She trails off, trying to drag my eyes from the guitar to her. She scoffs, giving up when she doesn’t get the response she was looking for and takes my fingers, placing them in the fretboard. “Ya gotta press your fingers harder on the strings, otherwise you’re gonna get that twangy sound. You don’t want that.”

So yeah she would just tease me and we’d talk about music and everything before she’d ask:

“Uh...what’re you doing here so late?” She asks, looking around at the empty courtyard. “Don’t have a ride.” I would shrug, giving into the fact that they weren’t coming after two hours of waiting. Rainbow quickly stood up and dusted herself off. “I’ll take ya home.” It sounded more like she was deciding more than offering. Blushing at the opportunity to be in the same car with this majestic badass rebel, I began “You don’t have to—“ “I know what I haveta, and I’m taking you home.” She cuts me off, throwing her backpack over her shoulders. She smiles wide, extending out her hand to help me up. “Cmon!”

I don’t know, I can dream.:pout: (And if you read the whole thing congratulations please go pet a cat or like take a nap wow you are amazing thank you.)