Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to make build a bear pony hair good as new again?

RainbowDashie2000

I need help with this. I been trying to fix my build a bear Twilight's hair. I conditioned it and stuff, but that just helped with the hair texture being good as new. The issue I am having trouble fixing is the matted ends. I don't understand why this part is so hard to fix. I even tried using detangler on the ends but that didn't work. Do I have no choice but to cut the ends? I am mainly trying to get the ends to be good as new, also the hair to stay laid (something else I am having trouble with). It isn't as easy as taking care of the small pony figures hair. :/

• Brohoof 2

Hiya there, RainbowDashie2000!

I haven't actually heard of anything that might solve your dilemma, I HAVE heard of a section where you might get a better answer to your question... so, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to move this over to the Merchandise Section, so that it might get the attention it needs.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I bought a Build-A-Bear Twilight at a book store that was well used. It had knots in its hair and looked pretty bad so I separated the hairs with my fingers and this is the result.IMG_0810.thumb.JPG.db1f9d6e10cb6ec04f341c59ad45c0a0.JPGIMG_0813.thumb.JPG.45e5ac705529995ea0a52207576405e8.JPG