Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Fimfic Ideas for NaNoWriMo

Valeska

All of these story ideas are what I hope to write for NaNoWriMo. I feel pretty confident with writing these stories as a whole. It's just the little details that I probably will have the worst time with. Please let me know if any of these story ideas stand out to you in any way or any sound like they would be fun to read. Also, if you would be interested in hearing more details I have for these stories and would like to help me better mold the story or characters, then feel free to PM me or mention so here. :)

My Story Ideas

Beauty and the Beast Retelling
Characters - Original Characters (Brazen and Avi)
Genres - Drama, Romance, Action, & Dark
Setting - Las Pegasus

Condemned by his family and rejected by his peers, a stallion victimized by "vanishing twin syndrome" tries to make life bearable through gardening, running, and being accepted into a gang. Everything he thought he knew about family, friends, identity, and love is shattered when a new filly moves in next door.

Rock Statues No More
Characters - Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Twilight, & Discord
Genres - Drama, Comedy, Romance (Possibly - Celestia x Discord)
Setting - Discord's Dimension

With all four leaders of Equestria having experienced being turned into stone, it isn't surprising that it haunts their nightmares. Celestia deals with past guilt. Luna tries to overcome her new fear of flying. Cadance seeks to gain back her control. Twilight wants to conquer her former feelings of helplessness. Each Princess attempts to seek out solace by finding counsel with the master of turning into stone - Discord.

You Again!?
Characters - Pharynx, Luna, Celestia, Cadance, Twilight, Starlight & Thorax
Genres - Drama, Romance (Pharynx x Luna), Comedy
Setting - Canterlot Castle

The leaders of Equestria and the Changeling Kingdom come together to discuss the threat of Chrysalis and the future of Changeling and Pony relations. But, when old hostilities arise between Luna and Pharynx, the meeting doesn't go quite as planned. 

Edited by Valeska

• 4 months later...

those sound great. actually I also want to take part in it still I am not quite sure fanfiction is suitable for this type of contest. Although I've been into writing non-fiction since am working for this manual writing tool but I think am getting more and more bored of the work I do and fanfiction is my excape. anyways, how did it went for you??

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The challenge was a big flop for me to be completely honest. I just had a lot of life circumstances getting in the way of completing my word goal. But I plan to work on each story along the side of going to school and working.