Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do fan fictions make the show better or kinda predictable ?

Angle Alastor

I’ve been having this in my mind all day and been thinking are we giving the writers something to do for the show ? If there wasn’t that much of a big fan base would the show still be as good or would it be still original from season 1 ? I just keep thinking they kinda look around the fan base to think of a episode to do just to please us instead of them having some original idea epsisodes...I’m not saying it’s a bad thing I’m just saying that I think the writers should just make a original episode by them selves without any ideas from the fan base.

Edited by FeatherStream

I'm pretty sure the writer's aren't legally allowed to go around reading fanfic's and stuff? I know they can like go on forums, and they're obviously aware of some of the more popular fanon stuff and fandom things, as episodes like Slice of Life show, but I don't think they can read fanfiction's. The thing is, there are a ton of different fanfiction's written a by a ton of different fans, it really shouldn't come as a shock with that many stories out there, that sometimes the writer's end up with ideas similar to fan ideas whether they mean to or not. 

• Brohoof 3

• 4 years later...