Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long would you stay in Equestria for if you could?

Feather Scribbles

• 3 weeks later...

I'd stay forever as long as nopony tried to turn me from my villainous ways or make me apologize for being moody. :orly:

But if I could only stay for a single day, I'd have to make the most of it and try to take over and enslave the equine population; bending them to my diabolical will, just for kicks. :proud:

• 2 years later...
16 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

I can’t imagine what it’s like to be someone who likes it here enough that they’d actually come back after going to equestria. 

I can imagine such a person. He's me.

Well, I would stay there as long as Twilight wants me to, with a second limit:

On 10/24/2017 at 3:25 AM, Feather Scribbles said:

(Assuming that when you returned to your own dimension, you would have physically aged very little, if at all.)

Assuming I age normally while IN Equestria, I would go back when my health starts failing etc. After going back, I would be young again, in essence, having extended my life by a few decades, because at that point the choice becomes "die in Equestria" vs "go back home and never return to Equestria".

On the other hand, if I was immortal in Equestria, I would stay there forever.

However, knowing all that before going trough the portal, I would prepare a few railcars with stuff I do not expect to find in Equestria. Guns, ammo, my media collection etc.

If my stay there was temporary (the first situation), then, going back, I would bring that stuff with me home and would also try to get some gold or silver (as it seems to be cheaper/more available than here). A few kg of gold would set me up for a long time here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In the first scenario I'd hopefully try to convince my family to go to Equestria too, then I could stay there forever and wouldn't need to return.

In the second scenario where I could only spend a day in Equestria I'd attempt to steal the Element of Magic and use it to conquer the human world when I returned :baconmane:

Equestria is the imaginary beyond so I've pretty much been wanting to go there the moment I started thinking about fantasy worlds. If I could stay there I would.

Ofc as I have found out by RPing and Fimficcing about Equestria, Equestria is a fey, elusive sort of place, like the friggin unicorns that created it. Whole point of it is that you don't stay there. You try to take a piece of it back here though :) and tell others about it.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...