Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long would you stay in Equestria for if you could?

Feather Scribbles

Well I'm not really sure but depending on my mood and how many major cities there are in Equestria and nearby, I would probably stay there for several months to maybe a year. Since I'm usually a super indecisive person sometimes, I would prefer if I could go whenever I want and jump back and forth however frequently I want.

A vacation of one or two weeks would be nice. Visit various interesting places, maybe meet some of the main characters. 

"(Assuming that when you returned to your own dimension, you would have physically aged very little, if at all.)"

OK, this changes things. Assuming I return at about the same time as I left (as in - I do not just go missing for whatever time I spend in Equestria), I could treat this as life extension - pack up bags (depending on the size of the portal), go there, live for however many years, get back when I am start getting old and become young(ėr) again. This would be appealing, even if I do not particularly like Equestria (as much as I like Twilight, G5 would probably be better for me). Basically treat Equestria as the "hyperbolic time chamber" from DBZ.