Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, sunshine ponies!

Sweetcake

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

It was suggested to me from google when I was looking to partake in more mlp communities!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was shown by a friend of mine who isn't much of a brony anymore but still watches it with me!

Good day, everypony! I am slightly new to the MLP fandom but so far it's perfect for me since I enjoy silly cutesy goop. I am looking to meet more people to create magical friendships with while hoping to find some who would want to play video games and such. 

I am in college as of right now as well as working so my time is usually limited. It's not great but, hey! Always look on the bright side! I can truly appreciate my free time and I get to be even more excited to chat with others!

• Brohoof 8

Hi Sweetcake, welcome to the forums! These forums are definitely a nice community to be a member of, I hope you enjoy your stay around here! ^_^

1 minute ago, Jaspers said:

Hi Sweetcake, welcome to the forums! These forums are definitely a nice community to be a member of, I hope you enjoy your stay around here! ^_^

I hope I do too! You're very welcoming, thank you! ^.^

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you'll find us a friendly bunch, and usually open to friendship! Enjoy yourself. :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Welcome to the forums! I hope that you'll find us a friendly bunch, and usually open to friendship! Enjoy yourself. :D

Thank you, sweetheart! So far I am so happy to be here! So many various styles of characters!

2 minutes ago, Ninetales said:

Welcome, sweet cake.

my name is ninetales, the local fire type pokemon/pony. Pleasure to meet you.

The pleasure is mine! Wow, you look so lovely!

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Sweetcake said:

Thank you, sweetheart! So far I am so happy to be here! So many various styles of characters!

The pleasure is mine! Wow, you look so lovely!

Thank you!

Hey Sweetcake I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of games do you play, and on what console? Since I also really enjoy playing games. Anyways a warm welcome from me. Btw I really like your Profile pic. ^~^

• Brohoof 1

Hi Sweetcake! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Hi Sweetcake and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some fun. I think you already know where to get some help if you have any questions :P, but if you do, also feel free to send a message my way.

Happy foruming! :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Alpakachii said:

Hey Sweetcake I hope you will enjoy your time here. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of games do you play, and on what console? Since I also really enjoy playing games. Anyways a warm welcome from me. Btw I really like your Profile pic. ^~^

Hello, Alpakachii! I am already having lots of fun being here! 

Currently I've been playing Saints Row 2, Skyward Sword, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts, and Jade Empire. I play many more but I can't think of them as of right now. I really need to make a list!

I play on the Wii u, PC, Xbox 360, and ps2 usually! Mainly PC

Thank you for your compliment, dear!

1 hour ago, Photon Jet said:

Hi Sweetcake! Welcome to the MLP Forums where we bronies gather round, help each other and discuss about everything.

We hope you'll have a wonderful time here! Don't forget to ask us if you need anything. ;)

You are super kind! I am having a great time so far, thank you!

44 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi Sweetcake and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some fun. I think you already know where to get some help if you have any questions :P, but if you do, also feel free to send a message my way.

Happy foruming! :)

I shall be sure to ask if anything else comes up! Thanks for the welcome, sweetheart! ^.^

• Brohoof 3

On 10/25/2017 at 6:22 AM, TempestShadow said:

"That's one thing that never changes around here. The party."

Had to say that as an ambassador for Tempest Shadow.

:)

How perfect! :yay:

10 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello SweetCake !!!  
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Thank you thank you! I am always excited to be apart of a mad tea party! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, @Sweetcake :love: Hope you will enjoy staying here. You came to right place. A big bunch of new interesting friends is lurking here waiting when you will make them!

P.S. I adore your OC! It's so... sweet :adorkable: Who did draw your avatar?

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 1

On 11/4/2017 at 6:23 AM, Crypty said:

Hello there, @Sweetcake :love: Hope you will enjoy staying here. You came to right place. A big bunch of new interesting friends is lurking here waiting when you will make them!

P.S. I adore your OC! It's so... sweet :adorkable: Who did draw your avatar?

Oh sorry!  Thought I answered already haha. Thank you for the great welcome!

And aww thanks, sweetie! A friend of mine drew her! It was gift on telegram ^.^

• Brohoof 1