Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony, call me Lila

Lila Harvest

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I poked around looking for more forums to make friends on. This and the related sites listed on poniverse caught my eye so I joined.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Used to watch it back in 2010-11 and have been on and off paying attention to fandom stuff. A friend recently showed me some season 7 and then I decided to get back into it a bit more.

On top of everything else I already mentioned in my responses to the required questions I'd like to introduce myself a bit more. You can occasionally find me prancing around the pony town game, where I first decided to use my current screenname. 

I enjoy listening to music (so I'm glad theres quite a bit of brony music of various genres around the internet), writing (though I haven't done any MLP fanfiction), gaming (mostly on 3ds and xbox one currently) and so on.

I think this is good for an intro post, if you'd like to know me more then check out my profile on this forum and DM me. :)

• Brohoof 5

Welcome Lila, happy to have you here! I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

If you have any questions on here or on the Equestria Daily forums, (my username is the same on both), don't hesitate to ask. I'm just a PM away!

Don't forget to check out fimfiction.com, the subreddit /r/mylittlepony on Reddit, and deviantart.com for more MLP content! :smug:

Pony Herd GIF.gif