Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

General Do you look like your name?

So I was watching Sunday Brunch on Sunday and they showed a clip where Russell brand asked someone their name and he said Dave and Russell said you don't look like a Dave so wondering if you have experienced anything like that?

Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL, not in the slightest. I'm not THAT sexy, just halfway to that level ^.^

My truck would like you.  My real name is Lauren but I have no idea what a Lauren is supposed to look like so.....? 

No, I look like a potato not a strawberry.

Posted Images

You would think that someone with a LEGO profile picture would have something LEGO-related as a name. But nope, I am SpiBaz. Which is my username in anything and everything. And I love my username. So, no I don't really look like a SpiBaz (even though it is a made up word).

36 minutes ago, stripper said:

LOL, not in the slightest. I'm not THAT sexy, just halfway to that level ^.^

You gave me a good laugh, HAHA

My real name is Matthew but I'm often mistaken for someone named Jacob or Ben. :blink: So... I think it's safe to say that my name doesn't immediately come to mind when a random person sees me.

• Brohoof 1

I don't look like a young kangaroo or a cup of coffee so  ... no? 

Great, now I want coffee.

Amusingly, I was almost named Peter or Keith. I don't think I look like a Keith, but I would look like a Keith if I was named Keith. 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 2

No one has ever told me I don't look like my name, so I think I do look like it.

(As for my profile pic, I don't think it would look like anything other than the text in it.)

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

I don't sparkle and I don't have any swirls... well I guess my hair is a little curly, if that counts. :P

I don't like my real name very much so if I look like it, then that's not good :/

I've seen a picture of you and you do have really pretty curly hair 😝 unless you look like a Sparkling Grape

Jokes aside though, no one has told me that I look like my name but I tell other people all the time that they do or don’t look like their name if I think so. :P

Badges

Well, currently I'm wayy to young to tell, but if you see me in around 50-60 years and I look like this...

800px-Joel_(Michelangelo).jpg

Well, you could say then that I do look like my name, but until then, blargh if I know :P 

• Brohoof 1

Well I do think my name is a tad more different than others, so I am pretty happy about it! It used to bother me that people would tease me that I had "a dog's name", but I enjoy that now since I love puppers! ^.^

Ha! Nah, ShadOBabe sounds like some edgy cool chick’s name. :pout:

I’m a dooooork... :D

My real name, Katy, fits a lot better. :grin:

Edited by ShadOBabe

I don't even know what a Kelldrick looks like. I just made the name up on the spot

My real name, I don't think I fit in with my real name of Stephen either. I'm unusual like that.

Badges

I'm pretty happy with my full name to be honest. I think it is a perfect match. I was told that I would have had a different name, but I think my actual name fits me better than David. My full name means "Warrior with the heart of a wild boar"  ^_^