Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you look like your name?

Reecejackox

My forum name: Not exactly because I usually shave, but my awkwardness and the nerd within me make it fit rather well.

My real name: Means handsome, as my mom told me. A bit boney for that I'd think, but I guess my mother found it a decent fit. It also means kind (which I guess isn't too far off honestly) and gentle (which considering my current attitudes towards things, makes little sense). It's Irish in origin.

Oh forgot my middle name. I'm no "Lord of the Horse" by any stretch.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

My name is Katie and I think it fits me. I don't have any special reason to think so; it's like associating colors and shapes with certain intangible things. I think I look like a Katie as far as I picture that to be. It's short (that way I won't forget how to spell it, a handy feature) and it seems kind of light and breezy, and that fits me too. :proud: 

*looks down*

...nope, no feathers anywhere. And nothing spiral-shaped either, sadly. I do love vortices and swirls. :(

If you mean my IRL name, I sorta look like my Turkish name, I think. Not sure about the French middle name I picked later.

My real name is Amanda, but sometimes people forget my name and call me Amber. I give them credit for getting the first two letters of my name correct. Even if I ask someone to guess my name, they tend to lean towards Amber.

On 10/25/2017 at 11:58 AM, SpiBaz said:

You gave me a good laugh, HAHA

Oh, you little....

Also, I think I look like my on screen name but not my real life name.

The only problem I have with my name is I have to shorten it so non spanish speakers can pronounce it correctly. But everyone I know already calls me that so is no biggie. Also the meanings of both my names really inspire me to be better as crazy as that sounds

I’m called Cecilia, which is the patron saint of music. 

Although funnily enough I wasn’t ever meant to be named after her, although music is now one of my bigger interests and I also happen to play the harp! :icwudt:

I don’t know if that means I’m meant to look like this? :sunny:

9E24D2EB-C300-4593-863C-A5488E141BC3.jpeg

Edited by Midnight Blaze 98
  • Brohoof 3

My real name is Lauren, but uh...what does a Lauren look like? :lol: Well, all I can say is I'm perfectly happy with my name and have no wishes to change it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I mean if I wore a mask, hat, and a one piece attire I feel I'd look like a convincing Snow Frostflame. As for my real name people say I look and sound like a John... and then there are my friends who jokingly call me Aaron. I personally don't think I sound like my real name, I believe it would fit better with a blond haired southerner than a westerner. To be honest I feel John, or Aaron would be a more suiting name.

Lol nah. I hate my name. Always thought Kassandra sounded Amish af. I’ve always just gone by Kassy. I would never change my name though because my grandma chose my name and she passed away from ovarian cancer when I was about 2.

• Brohoof 1