Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you look like your name?

Reecejackox

(edited)

I do actually as my middle name is actually very Germanic so a lot of people have thought I was German. Haha in fact at one time my teacher asked me, you must be from Germany right? She asked as I was studying German so I said no haha. Reality of it is I'm rather tanned and I have a name most people would think is German. 

Would say yes as my name although I won't be saying the name is old Norse actually dating back to the viking age my middle name is family name that originates from Sweden and Norway as such there are many towns with my name actually but my first name being also old Norse but also french so yeah. I would say so, old norse is a look right.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I really don't know what I look like, if I look like any name as all? I cannot see myself in the mirror and think a name.

(edited)

Last I checked I looked like a person and not a name.

Joking aside, I don't really look like my name. First name is a bit too masculine, middle name is a bit too masculine, and last name is very German.

Edited by Dustlicious

• 3 weeks later...

I think so, considering I'm the only person that I know that has this name. (For personal reasons, I cannot disclose my name, but I know it's very uncommon, supposedly my Mom has met someone who shares my name, but I've never seen it).

my irl name is very dull and bland. Whenever I say it i feel drained. Theres only one 'O' and one "E" in it.  Although Ive been told "V"s are the 'dark and mysterious letter of the alphabet'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...