Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you look like your name?

Reecejackox

• 3 months later...

I like the meaning but not the name itself. It's one of those names that people immediately assume everything about you and treat you differently just by how it sounds and because it's a famous person name.

Edited by Ittoni

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know how you'd picture someone with my name. There is a Biblical character with the same name, which draws attention from Evangelicals in my life, but I'm a nonbeliever so it's hilarious. I suppose I "look" like a conservative Christian. But not an ancient Biblical character from the Middle East. There's also a really famous character from back in the day with my name. I don't look anything like her either.

I think my name is common enough to not have too much association with either of those characters, though, aside from in specific circles.

What does someone with my name look like? Me. I have my name, so... But also anyone else with my name, because they have it to. lol

I'm actually happy with my name Todd. I actually decend from Mary Todd's family. Mary Todd was the wife of Abraham Lincoln. That and i can pretend you're calling me Tod, from the Fox and the Hound

8 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I guess so? I feel like most people think of Bob Dylan when you mention my name, who I don't really look like. To me Dylan feels like more of a zoomer name so anyone's who a zoomer fits the name Dylan.

Idk I've met alot  of Dylan's. It's a pretty common and safe name. It doesn't sound bad on the ears lol.

• Brohoof 2