Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the dumbest way you have ever injured yourself?

Reecejackox

Well, I'm a fairly clumsy individual so I've had a tad too many instances of stupidly injuring myself. However, a few instances stand out:

1. I sprained my ankle on a trampoline by landing on said ankle...

2. I somehow stubbed a pinky toe in an awkward position and couldn't walk on that foot for a few days...

At the very start of a summer camp over a decade ago, I accidentally closed a large door on my finger. It would have wasted the entire week if it was any more serious.

Lol well there’s a lot of times. I’ve broken my arm twice. Once when I was about 3 I slipped on a dog chew toy on the stairs and tumbled into the basement. And other time when I was bumped into at a rollar rink in first grade. Fell right on my arm and broke the bone. Not sure if it was the same arm.

I got one of my front teeth jammed up into my gums when I was about 3. Ran to my grandma for a hug and slammed my tooth into her arm.

when I was like in 3rd grade we had these neighborhood bullies. One day I thought I saw them and im riding my bike yellin “the gangsta’s are comin, the gangsta’s are comin!”. My bike hits a pothole and I go flying off my bike. Skinned both my knees and sprained my wrist. Pretty funny story. 

Closed my finger in a fire door on my old school that couldn't be opened from the side I was on. To this day it still doesn't bend closed right smh

"We took the handles off to stop school shooters from getting in!" Uhhh the front doors that aren't monitored by anyone still have their handles and are unlocked all day guys...

I got my finger stuck in a door, just because i was stupid enough to put my finger in the door frame without looking if someone closes the door. And currently, i ate a cup of noodles that may or may not did broke my intestines a bit. I still have no Idea what exactly happened since im still waiting for test results, but im in pain for like 5 months as of now. I should have known better, i knew that my body didnt liked that kind of sauce...but i had no idea how much that little cup would hurt me...i mean it was just a little cup...its so laughable, but it happened.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

lol actualy the dumbest way ive ever injured myself is quite recent, basicaly my left ring fingerprint is gone, because at the place that i work, i was handling very sharp, very heavy edges, and my finger sliped, they fell on my finger, and scraped it clean off... it still feels weird

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I wouldn’t call this “dumb” but I got attacked by a feral cat whilst at work (we worked with cats & dogs brought in from the streets). I chased after the cat after it escaped its cage, cornered it, and scruffed it. The cat managed to grab my free arm, scratched it up, and bit down on my thumb. I had to get stitches afterward and couldn’t work for a week.

• 5 months later...
(edited)
7 minutes ago, RaraLover said:

My dad bought some new knives and I was testing how sharp they were with my finger. Yeah, not a good idea. :ButtercupLaugh:

I did the same thing, loool :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Midnight Danny

A few weeks ago, while going on a family hike, I attempted to jump off a rock. :please: My foot got caught in something, I think it might've been a root and I fell, cutting my hand and arm. :mlp_lie: In my mother's words, I disappeared behind the grass. :blush: