Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Familiar villain returning in season 8!

FlareGun45

Uhhhhhhh......out of the two characters that I've had such mixed feelings over I'd rather have Moondancer return for an episode first.

However, if he actually has a villainous plan, and not just POWER, POWER, POWER!!!!..........I might be a little more hyped. Please just give me something with this villain to develop his character, even if it is further as an antagonist.

Also NO basing his entire episode over a fight that's going to "top the last fight" Unless it utilizes all the characters meaningfully I don't want to see it.

• Brohoof 3

Hahaha. Its about time we see him again. I wonder what will happen of him this time, I want to see him go home with his brother, I want to see his reasons for being 'evil' I want to hear his side of the story and not the same bias towards the 'heroes' this time. Maybe he has a valid reason, maybe not.

Teaming up with Chrysalis is something I don't really want to see...I want to see him take control of her, to make her feel what it is like to be subjected to being under control, just like what she wanted to do to the ponies of equestria, perhaps. Then, maybe then she'll realize the error in her ways. Or maybe the other way around. 

A fight between Tirek and Chrysalis would be interesting. Mane 6 watching, wondering what side to take...The lesser of the 2 evils... maybe Tirek drains her magic, and the mane 6 save her life, or something.

Edited by Twilight Witch
  • Brohoof 3

Sweet!

Definitely looking forward to this.

Hopefully Scorpan can make an appearance in the flesh, and that Tirek does not get reformed, because honestly given his character I don't see the latter making much sense at all.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

Unless he gets some serious help, Tirek will get wrecked this time around. He can't trick Discord this time. Not only that, but the mane 6 also now have Starlight, 

Spoiler

Tempest, Hippogriff allies, AND Starswirl.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Babyyoshi309 said:

Unless he gets some serious help, Tirek will get wrecked this time around. He can't trick Discord this time. Not only that, but the mane 6 also now have Starlight, 

Reveal hidden contents

Tempest, Hippogriff allies, AND Starswirl.

Don't forget the changelings and the dragons. 

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Heavenly Inexplicit said:

Oh God.. Tirek? He was like the baddest of the bad out of all the MLP villains... can't wait to see how this unfolds!

Yeah, not really, he only got super powerful because Discord was helping him. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Heavenly Inexplicit said:

Still, he was a viscous, ruthless motherfucker. Hahaaa.. I remember when I first saw that episode I was like "The hell? this is super outta place...".

Indeed, hopefully Chrysalis has some way to get him powerful again though, otherwise he is gonna get DESTROYED!!!!! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Make him FiM's Unicron and we're golden

And of course please don't reform him in some asinine way for the love of god

• Brohoof 6

Not entirely sure how I feel about him returning. Unless they really mix it up, all I can see him doing his, well, magic stealing. I really do hope there is some kind of dynamic between him and Chrysalis. These are probably the most ruthless villains, imagine if they team up, or better yet, come to blows with each other. Would be sweeeeeeet. I can only hope something interesting like that happens.

• Brohoof 5

4 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Not entirely sure how I feel about him returning. Unless they really mix it up, all I can see him doing his, well, magic stealing. I really do hope there is some kind of dynamic between him and Chrysalis. These are probably the most ruthless villains, imagine if they team up, or better yet, come to blows with each other. Would be sweeeeeeet. I can only hope something interesting like that happens.

OMG!!!!! That would be so cool!!!!! Chrysalis could get him powerful again, but then Tirek could try and betray her like he did Discord. Fortunately, Chrysalis will be ready for it and they have an epic dual!!!!! :love:

• Brohoof 1

I saw this and I kinda had a question what was the threat again? Like even if the Rainbow Power is no longer usable and Tirek has regained the same power he had during the Season 4 Finale which is i’d say the power of roughly 8 Alicorns. If I were to give the relevant characters that Equestria still has by Alicorns than the numbers would be something like this. Elements of Harmony (3), Pillars of Old Equestria (aka OG Elements of Harmony) (3), Discord (2.5), Princess Celestia (1), Princess Luna (1), Princess Cadence (1), Princess Twilight (1), Starlight Glimmer (1), Starswirl the Bearded (1), Tempest Shadow (1), and Flurry Heart (1). And that’s only for the show if you include the comics you have even more characters that are either on par or surpasses the Alicorns like Radiant Hope (2), King Sombra (2), Princess Amore (if they have revived her) (1?), and maybe Shadowlock (1?). If they were to transfer all of their magic to one character they would’ve completely stomped even Tirek who might’ve been a 8 by the end of Twilight’s Kingdom. Not to mention all their other allies like the Dragons, Changelings, Yaks, Seaponies/Hippogriffons, and etc. who despite being fodder can still outnumber Tirek and tire him out.

• Brohoof 1

As awesome as news like that is, what's more important is the events that lead up to his return. If anything; this should be quite interesting to watch as we near his return. :D

• Brohoof 3

Did he not blow up? What exactly is "Rainbow Power", anyway?

Edit: No, he didn't "blow up"; he was imprisoned. But maybe this time he can be blown up? :P

Glimmy's my favorite character, and one of the best things to happen to this show, but please, no more reformations!

Edited by MontagnaMagica
  • Brohoof 1

yeah, and I predict that chrysalis helped him escape/ team up. :P

maybe sombra gets another appearance? :huh: though it probably wont happen, but who knows

• Brohoof 3

Tirek is caged in Tartarus, guarded by Cerberus. I can only see the mane 6 releasing him out of desperation for some reason, unless Chrysalis somehow released him, which I doubt.

• Brohoof 5

6 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I like that idea.

I'm pretty sure they are the two villans in MLP:FiM's history who came the closest to reaching their respective goals so,

I imagine they would repeat the same level of success until they are thwarted by the Mane 6 with the possible inclusion of Starlight Glimmer.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Chrysalis and Tirek both being vampiric creatures would make for a terrifying tag team if they do team up.

Do agree with the side that doesn't want him to just have another drag out knock down battle again. That was fun the first time, but it's been done now.

Of course, whatever happens is likely to concern a certain Mr. The Bearded. I can see them needing to confront some unresolved deal from that crazy 1000 years ago jumble and possibly bringing back Tirek as an informant, even if he may not be allowed to get up to too much villainy.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Make him FiM's Unicron and we're golden

Dude that'd be badass!

"For a time.. I considered... sparing you wretched little land of Equestria. But now, you shall witness... it's dismemberment!"

1 hour ago, VG_Addict said:

Can Tirek be reformed?

Nah, he's far too evil. He's pretty much evil to the core. He's not a character who happens to be evil... he is evil.

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Heavenly Inexplicit said:

Dude that'd be badass!

"For a time.. I considered... sparing you wretched little land of Equestria. But now, you shall witness... it's dismemberment!"

iirc, Tirek's current VA actually voiced Unicron himself in the Unicron trilogy :P 

• Brohoof 2