Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP found my squeee. Here to say hi.

tazmy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google. Surely one had to exist. Posting on dreamwidth all my squee-filled thoughts wasn’t cutting it. I needed to find other fans to squee with.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A few people I know encouraged me to watch the show. I finally gave in. Action adventure! Hurt/comfort! Well defined characters! Humor! Music! This show has it all.

Hi everyone.  I have been watching MLP for about a year but just recently have found myself seeking out the fandom.  From the music to the adventure to the friends caring for one another, this show has everything I look for in a fandom.  I am hoping to find a  place here to squee and laugh as I watch the show because people around me in real life don’t seem to get what makes it awesome. 

I think Rainbow Dash is my favorite but I like all of the mane 6.  

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

3 minutes ago, sciencewill98 said:

Welcome to the forums.

You'll definitely find what your looking for here.

Thanks!  Looking at your banner, I realized that I forgot to mention that I really love Tempest!  We sing her song in our house nearly every day!  Okay, at least once a day.  

Edited by tazmy
  • Brohoof 4

I like what you said "people around me in real life don’t seem to get what makes it awesome"

- Lets hope you find it here ! I have done just that !

So Welcome @tazmy !

3 hours ago, tazmy said:

Thanks!  Looking at your banner, I realized that I forgot to mention that I really love Tempest!  We sing her song in our house nearly every day!  Okay, at least once a day.  

- I get so flattered my Pony. *giggles*

Just joking, I love the song too, and many many more from the movie.

Edited by MistyMuffins
cant spell as usual
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

You used the word squee at least three times in one post.

I like you already. X3

:)  I say Squeee a lot!  I used to think I related to Pinkie Pie the least but then I realized I was the only parent who super loved planning parties. Coupled with the fact I squee so much, I suspect I am more like Pinkie than I thought.

5 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

I like what you said "people around me in real life don’t seem to get what makes it awesome"

- Lets hope you find it here ! I have done just that !

So Welcome @tazmy !

- I get so flattered my Pony. *giggles*

Just joking, I love the song too, and many many more from the movie.

Thanks!  I just need to find my way around.  I am 7 years late coming into a large fandom and a little lost.  

5 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello Tazmi !!!  
Welcome to the forum ! You'll see you'll enjoy yourself here ! Lots of crazy cordial people ponies !! :P
Feel free to message me if you have question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Thanks!

I do seem to have one issue.  As I scroll through posts on my phone I think i may accidentally be flagging posts without meaning to?  Any ideas why this is happening and how I can stop it???

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, tazmy said:

I do seem to have one issue.  As I scroll through posts on my phone I think i may accidentally be flagging posts without meaning to?  Any ideas why this is happening and how I can stop it???

If you hit the flag on accident you can just x out of it on mobile. They are a bit in the center of the screen on mobile so I can see where that's happening. 

Welcome to the forums! 

• Brohoof 1

Hello, @tazmy, welcome to the MLP forums! This is the best fandom in the world for sure and we got just about everything you're looking for here. :P You can check out our threads or talk to anyone you're interested in here; just have fun and I hope you have a good time while you're here.  :D