Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The brony from France.

Madhatter

Hello everybrony, I'm Madhatter and i'm a brony who speak of his passion to other.

Why do i love MLP ? Because that show saved me from suicide. I have no interest in everything and then i watch an episode of MLP and my will to live have been restored.

Do i have a Favorite pony ? No, I love them all even Creme Brulee.

I'm also a fanfiction writer and i made some fan art . I'm working on one actually named The legend of The plus.

I love manga and video game.

Im also a big fan of jojo Bizarre adventure.

Unfortunately , i have found a fanfic who is worse than cupcake.

Sorry, for my bad grammar.

If my french and a Brony should i call myself a Frony ?

• Brohoof 1

Bonjour! Bienvenue sur le forum.

J'espère que votre séjour sera enrichissante!

And there my french skills end...

But anyhow... As said: Enjoy your stay here and have a hug from me:

Posted Image

Why do i love MLP ? Because that show saved me from suicide. I have no interest in everything and then i watch an episode of MLP and my will to live have been restored.

I'm also a fanfiction writer and i made some fan art . I'm working on one actually named The legend of The plus.

THE GRAMMAR MUST RESIST CRITICIZING! haha Sorry just something I tend to do that to everypony when they come here with bad grammar, but I'll let you slide since you have a valid excuse. (If you haven't guessed I'm a critic Pony :P)

Anyway I can sort of related to the above part where MLP saves you from suicide... sorta. Not that it saved me from suicide but I tend to suffer from depression from time to time (well pretty much 24/7) but MLPFiM and the forums here tend to pull me out of my slumps if even just for a moment!

hmm... "The legend of The Plus" sounds cool. I've been working on a project called, "Legend of the Alicorn" for the last week which will either be my first legitimate Fan Fic (one that isn't a Zombie Survival Analysis) and/or some sort of "Interactive Webcomic" for the Cloudsdale Colosseum! Not sure which idea I'm going with...

Anyway I'm getting off topic! :P Welcome to the forums!

Twa... deux... un... Seconds until your introduction... Hi I would love to welcome you to the forums and hope you make billion, no trillions of new friends from this awesome website!!!

Salut et bienvenue! Je suis du Québec, pas de la France, mais le français est aussi ma première langue! ^_^

C'est toujours agréable de voir d'autres bronies qui parlent français! :D

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll love it here! Everybody is just so friendly! :wub: