Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Sparky Hoof

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google searched it after hearing it from someone over the rainbow... dash

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

After I found MLPFORUMS, I read some of the stories and how people were changed by the show. It seemed to fill them with happiness and inner bliss. So I decided to hide out in my room one summer day and watch the first episode and I was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY. I always made fun of these two people for liking a show for little princesses. Oh the irony of it all. But now I started watching the first season and I automagically loved the show. I'm so glad I'm finally joining the forums after a couple months of every-once-in-a-while binge watching.

Hello Everypony! I'm so happy I finally got around to joining the forums. Woohoo!

• Brohoof 6

Heya there @Sparky Hoof, welcome to the forums! You'll be glad to join these wonderful forums as we got a lot of awesome people here with us plus a lot of threads and content to check out if you're curious. :ooh:  Feel free to talk to anyone y'all like if you want or read and post on the threads here. I hope you have a good time here! :) And Applejack is an awesome pony indeed. :twi: