Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching High School Of Friendship & Love OOC [Romance/Sol/Anthro/EQ]

Sphinx-Ara

Setting: Lilac Lightning is a newly transferred student from Crystal Prep High to Canterlot High, and despite her transfer, she is still having trouble with making and keeping friends.

This is where your OC comes in: Your oc, be it a mare, stallion, student or teacher, comes across Lilac during one of her alone times, most likely in the music room, art room, or wood/metal shop room, and they start talking, and soon become friends, and then of course, over time that friendship blossoms into a romance.

Rules:
1. Try to keep posts to at least one paragraph, I'm not too fond of one liners, I need something to work off of for my own replies.
2. Have fun
3. If unsure about anything, feel free to ask

24 minutes ago, Celestial Flight said:

Setting: Lilac Lightning is a newly transferred student from Crystal Prep High to Canterlot High, and despite her transfer, she is still having trouble with making and keeping friends.

This is where your OC comes in: Your oc, be it a mare, stallion, student or teacher, comes across Lilac during one of her alone times, most likely in the music room, art room, or wood/metal shop room, and they start talking, and soon become friends, and then of course, over time that friendship blossoms into a romance.

Rules:
1. Try to keep posts to at least one paragraph, I'm not too fond of one liners, I need something to work off of for my own replies.
2. Have fun
3. If unsure about anything, feel free to ask

Ahh! Maybe this is another great RP environment for Techno! So maybe it might be an anthro MLP universe that's based of present day society on earth currently. So there would be modern technology to and that means that there would be a couple of ICT computer rooms in the school for ICT classes. So primarily Techno would be the main ICT teacher out of three ICT teachers in Cantralot high but because of how multitalented and educated Techno is he would also be a metal-shop teacher on top of his ICT teaching role. Plus he would also be an emergency teacher for woodwork, music and art classes so he would occasionally teach those tree subjects a couple of times every year when the normal teachers are unable to attend work because of something. Plus Techno would probably also be one of the school's head ICT administrators so he would do technical work on the school's networking servers and computers so he would often be the one to fix a teacher's PC in a classroom if it gets some sort of technical problem. :)

• The title was changed to High School Of Friendship & Love OOC [Romance/Sol/Anthro/EQ]