Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

My name is Juicy Juice. I live under the bridge, man. I live here with my pet Frank the nematode. He lives under my hat man. When they come to take my matches I just go at flip the hat and go, "sic em Frank ..."! Best pet bro ever man. 

One time Charlie, the Antichrist Cookie Monster came to challenge me for my bridge. I told him ..."No! My bridge man! It's mine! You wanna know why? You wanna know why? Smell that? It's my urine man!"

• Brohoof 8

3 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Something totally random.

;)

shoot you beat me to it >.>

ADADASDASDdDdDdADADdasdsadasdsad! <3

• Brohoof 6

Just now, KrazyDashie said:

shoot you beat me to it >.>

ADADASDASDdDdDdADADdasdsadasdsad! <3

I beat you to it. I got there before you. You wanted to post that message, but I already had. I already posted. I already typed it up. I wrote it. I said it. Before you. You weren't quick enough. I was quick enough. I was faster. I replied more rapidly.

I'm hungry.

• Brohoof 7

I thought I'd join in on the action... :P

Hi donuts where swing goes ring, badda bing bad thing sweet donut. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😢😢😄😢😄😢😄😢😄😢😢😄☺😄😄😎 Sweet ring, me thing chacka bling-bling, tootle fas tootle mas sling gring me ring me wik oh yay!

• Brohoof 3

This is very random and have no use of any kind to no one on this planet living today so why do I even do this it´s waste of time like everything we do anyway so that´s why I write some idiot random text.......

images.jpeg.562482e8b88a18b692db186d8f42bbe3.jpeg

Sorry :D

• Brohoof 4

Being honest sure hard when it seems like the truth might hurt somepony you care about, but I think believing a lie can end up hurting even more. Maybe someponies don´t care about that, but I sure ain´t one of them.

• Brohoof 1