Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

All life is meaningless. But, following the logic of worry, we can see that the impact of situations effect us on a myriad of ways depending on how we allow ourselves to perceive it. Thusly, it can be said that all exists as we allow it to exist. The meaning in life is directly derived from is meaninglessness. It is how we react, how we allow our surroundings to give unto us as we give unto them, how we feel that allows us to ever change & continue growing into the insurmountable beings of everchanging beauty that we all can be.

The Meaning of Life is Living It.

...who said that Random had to be silly, contextless balderdash?

• Brohoof 1

I will sledgehammer any Apple devices that I somehow come into possession of that don't belong to someone else. True story.

What? This is random and also true. Never said I can't tell the truth :umad::wacko:

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

This is Applejack. Some people might try to tell you that it's Pinkie Pie. They might scream "Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie, Pinkie Pie," over and over and over again. They might put "PINKIE PIE" in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is Pinkie Pie. But it's not. This is Applejack.

• Brohoof 3

Cranberry Pomegranate, Cranberry Apple, Cranberry Lemon, Cranberry Grape, Cranberry Watermelon, Cranberry Strawberry, Cranberry Blueberry, Cranberry Orange, Cranberry Banana.

What is up with the obsession of Cranberry? To be fair I do like Cranberry Pomegranate. :P