Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

My life is so boring, it's really got me snoring,                                                                                                                                                                                                                I'm wearing out the flooring in a cheap motel                                                                                                                                                                                                                But I don't have to work                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              And I might be sinning,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                But I'm never gonna have to hear the rings of school bells.                                                                                           

The only way to escape the prison of reality is to turn your life into a lie, so that you are not you. You’re a different person, making all this up in his journal of fantastical fiction, a lonely loser as pathetic as a poet.

Wally Caruana states, "intrinsic and essential, this connection between people and their lands is another major marker of identity"  This art is made literally from the land itself, and is representative of the close connection the artist has with their surroundings. This particular piece has a "textile" like feel to it, with it's many geometric patterns it has a vibrant and celebratory appearance. 

Back in school again, Maxwell plays the fool again, teacher gets annoyed, wishing to avoid an unpleasant scene. She tells Max to stay when the class is gone away so he waits behind writing 50 times I must not be so. But when she turns her back on the boy, he creeps up from behind... BANG! BANG! Maxwell's siver hammer came down upon her head, BANG! BANG! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead.

Edited by Olly