Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

Life is only a simulation. We keep respawning in progressively more difficult levels, driving us to insanity. Friends and families are harvested for their sick enjoyment. When will the madness cease? When will we be free? How long will they get away with this? 

big chonk lolololol

IN THE FACE! NOT SO COMPLEX! NEED IT! WANT IT NEED IT HAVE TO HAVE IT! FACESHOT! BOOM! BRAINS EVERYWHERE! Not the KNEE, not the ARM, not the SPINE - FACE! IT HAS TO HAPPEN! HNNNNG! FACEY FACEY FACE FACE! TIRED OF WAITING! NO MORE WAITING! NEED A FACE SHOT! BOOM! SQUISH! YAY!

• Brohoof 1

I have to do that but I have no money for his bday is coming to get me to sign it and send lol lol lol even if he R even if we're watching a movie and people are you Muslim ban is a bit of a break from me for a bit and then I will send you a check or something else if I don't get back to you tonight when you reply R I G to be in town on the for the next week or so ago I had to finish up to you tonight when I get home I will be there at least my mom is coming to get the kids to the next level of the time I get home I'll be home by saying I can get it