Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

I was walking long the street thinking how to find and ensnare this accursed batter pudding hurler that has been terrorizing the town. Just then, a man approached me, towing a gas oven behind him on a piece of string. "'Scuse me guvnor," he says, "Have you got a match? Only me pilot light's gorn out and me batter pudding's getting cold." "Certainly my good man!" I replied, "Here keep the box!" And off he went happily, leaving me with that warm glow of satisfaction that one gets from doing a kindly and selfless act.

Now, where was I ...?

Wonder why even bother for those who wanna curse/swear but say it censored? Sounds hypocritical, but another way of looking at is this.

Censoring words like S:mlp_yay:t, F:mlp_yay:k, B:mlp_yay:ch, Assh:mlp_yay:e, C:mlp_yay:t is Outrageously Hilarious. For some people censoring stuff like this and saying it in censored beeps is Funny to them.

So, moral of the story. Censoring S:mlp_yay:t is F:mlp_yay:king Hilarious.

She was doing the dance of the seven army surplus blankets - the lights went down, and as the last blanket fell to the floor, I sidled up to her in the dark. "Oh delectable creature" I said, "Why do you dance in this den of vice?" - "I gotta make a living too you know!" - "Eccles! But you're not a woman!" - "I know that! But don't tell the manager." - "Why not?" - "We're engaged..."