Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

4 hours ago, Meemayfox said:

Also... Some ppl are buttholes. They reek of shite. :mlp_laugh:

Mr. Poopybutthole told me to tell you he's sorry you didn't have bad memories with him. If you love him, you should leave.

There was a story about a spaceman who was sent out to find the edge of the universe, then to come back and tell the world what it was like, and whether there was anything beyond. And he saw it, and he came back, but all he could say was, "I've seen it! The edge of the universe!"

24 minutes ago, Tropical Melody said:

There was a story about a spaceman who was sent out to find the edge of the universe, then to come back and tell the world what it was like, and whether there was anything beyond. And he saw it, and he came back, but all he could say was, "I've seen it! The edge of the universe!"

Edge.png.d42da254c7a6c1e7c834403b39038cfe.png

And in other news today, a local man looked up at the encroaching storm and said "EAT ME! Come on, eat me! I know you want to~ I've got no calories, no carbs, no sugars, low in fat, no cholesterol... JUST EAT ME ALL READY!" And that about wraps it up for the sports segment. Now back to Jane with news that's actually relevant. Jane?