Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Flutterstep People like oranges. :sealed:

Applejack may have learned to tolerate pears, but she hasn't quite graduated from oranges yet, which is odd considering she's a closet orange herself. :mlp_wat:

Have you seen Applejack's skin? She's as tan as a tangerine! :lie: Something's tangy here.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

Applejack may have learned to tolerate pears, but she hasn't quite graduated from oranges yet, which is odd considering she's a closet orange herself. :mlp_wat:

Have you seen Applejack's skin? She's as tan as a tangerine! :lie: Something's tangy here.

I think the orange family aren't actually orange because then their cutie marks wouldn't show.

but mention a strawberry to AJ and.....

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I think the orange family aren't actually orange because then their cutie marks wouldn't show.

but mention a strawberry to AJ and.....

oh she'll definitely raise your barn. :mlp_smug:

Just now, Tropical Melody said:

Or a dog. Or other animal. That's supposed ro work too.

I did research, it's not black and white, but there are ways around getting towed even after they've latched your car.

22 minutes ago, WWolf said:

I did research, it's not black and white, but there are ways around getting towed even after they've latched your car.

I seem to recall that once it is hitched, it is legally "seized" in most jurisdictions and they can call the police to have you removed if you then climb in.

If you were already in there, that would be different but these days, they record the process in case of claims like that (or of violence, or whatever)

Of course, if they don't have a legal right to seize it, they are guilty of theft, so having the police there can work out too.

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I seem to recall that once it is hitched, it is legally "seized" in most jurisdictions and they can call the police to have you removed if you then climb in.

If you were already in there, that would be different but these days, they record the process in case of claims like that (or of violence, or whatever)

Of course, if they don't have a legal right to seize it, they are guilty of theft, so having the police there can work out too.

Hmm tragic.

Hopefully the decision to park somewhere not designated was by willful negligence and not because of a temporary inconvenience demanding such action.

17 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Professor: The singular of speed is spood.

Half the students: groan/complain/whine/uggh

That one student: That wasn't even funny!!

wait no that's genius

• Brohoof 1