Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

4 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

How did I put her in the cell?

Well........... let's just say I have my ways.............MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! :wau:

I think she is now bucking (I MEAN WHAT PONIES DO IN THE REAL WORLD TO GET THEIR EVIL RIDERS OFF, NOT THE OTHER MEANING) the cell to try and break free.

She's crying!

Still not judging... just panaking!

3 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I think she is now bucking (I MEAN WHAT PONIES DO IN THE REAL WORLD TO GET THEIR EVIL RIDERS OFF, NOT THE OTHER MEANING) the cell to try and break free.

She's crying!

It's ok I give her pizza to calm back down :okiedokieloki:

6824__safe_artist-colon-dalapony_rainbow+dash_tank_anchovies_apple_apple+core_banana_broccoli_crossover_eating_female_food_mare_marshmallow_pegasus_pep.jpg

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

It's ok I give her pizza to calm back down :okiedokieloki:

6824__safe_artist-colon-dalapony_rainbow+dash_tank_anchovies_apple_apple+core_banana_broccoli_crossover_eating_female_food_mare_marshmallow_pegasus_pep.jpg

**wipes sweat away from face with my hoof** few! you don't want an angry waifu sir! When waifus are angry, they're deadly! and by deadly, I mean you'll be killed by them.

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
  • Brohoof 2

I am a fan of the band Blue Bloogooons, they are the best band ever, they are far better than that Trigololololololololsoibuiososbosobosolqalepalacalalalalcalalacalaclalacalalacalala everyone is listening to. You should listen to them.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

cool.

Hay, I'm wondering... HHow did you get her in... No Excuses

In the cage? I told her there was a Wonderbolt waiting inside to meet her, and when she dashed into the cage, I simply closed and locked the door behind her before she could realize that it was too late. 

Just now, King of Canterlot said:

In the cage? I told her there was a Wonderbolt waiting inside to meet her, and when she dashed into the cage, I simply closed and locked the door behind her before she could realize that it was too late. 

That was all? really?