Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

24 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But... holidays are coming

--------------------------

I literally had a "Wanna Sprite Cranberry?" happen on me when I went to watch that one Joker movie.

Also, idea: Gally-birb forgot his own birfday long ago and he gets super sad when Sandy's birfday comes along.

Tell you little secret, make you wanna jump 'n' shout...

when you talk to me in circles, take your foot out of your mouth...

it's hard enough to make it when you're livin' on the street

and you hate to be a Wiseguy, when your feet are in concrete, oh

sleepin' with the dogs... and you wake up with the fleas

honey, don't get mad - get even.

I am a boy! This is a TAKO! Yes, teacher. Give me a chewing gum! Fired chicken, hamburger, hot dog, I'm sorry, Hige's sorry! I am very hungry! Boys be ambitious!

4 hours ago, Sir Pentious said:

Why did video kill the radio star :(? What did radio star do to video :mlp_wat:?

Well there was that one radio drama that pretended aliens were invading and made a bunch of people panic, because they never told the audience it was just an act until the very end...

2 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

I am a boy! This is a TAKO! Yes, teacher. Give me a chewing gum! Fired chicken, hamburger, hot dog, I'm sorry, Hige's sorry! I am very hungry! Boys be ambitious!

Well there was that one radio drama that pretended aliens were invading and made a bunch of people panic, because they never told the audience it was just an act until the very end...

I think I remember hearing about that debacle in high school history or whatever.

If the plural of debacle is debacles, why cant we pronounce it like a Greek philosopher?