Last Christmas, I know you'd fool me from tears 

Once bitten and your soul of ice 

I'll give it away 

This year, to someone to someone special 

I'll give it up and your soul of ice 

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Got any popcorn?

On 12/25/2019 at 3:58 AM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

All I want for Christmas is my two back teeth.

But you haven't been good enough! So I'll just be repossessing those. :) *Pulls them out and sends them back to the North Pole* Maybe next year, champ! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

The new year will have the sun closer to earth and hotter than ever which will make that solar panels gather more energy to the point of explosion that will create a massive shutdown of all electrical energy, this will cause panic as the internet will stop existing and a worldwide revolution will begin in order to have the internet back, the presidents will panic and will launch all of their nukes into the planet creating the extinction of humanity. The explosion will be so big that it will attract the attention of aliens who will come to examine what happened, they wont find anything in the planet and will leave with radiation that will spread across the galaxy killing the aliens and everything that has been in contact with them creating the Utopia of Thanos of eliminate half of the life in the universe. But it will kill more than half and as such he will become depressed and will kill himself by punching himself in the face with his gauntlet with all six gems destroying what was left of the universe, even god will disappear.

I won right?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Actually the earth's orbit is gradually getting further from the sun, so your argument must be invalid...

It was something random right? I could make up whatever I wanted.

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Bastian said:

It was something random right? I could make up whatever I wanted.

I guess random inaccuracies are MORE random than random facts. You could try arguing for increased solar radiation in the northern hemisphere though, based on our position in the current Milankovitch cycle, but I think we are on a downstroke there too.

19 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But if she DOES go to sleep, she might dream of stairs :)

Silverstream's dream:

1724009__safe_artist-colon-thetomness_ar

34 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Silverstream's dream:

1724009__safe_artist-colon-thetomness_ar

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1