Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

• Idea that came to me while going to LOL-Mart: Sandy and Celly-bug at this outdoor study area and Gally-birb and Smoldy-woldy don't really like it.
  • Aren't there like waterfalls going through the school, though?
  • "Lava waterfall"...
  • I don't have any good allcaps or smallcaps fonts other than the one that I've been using since Art Style Version 1 and retired in Version 4 or 5.

capture_killjoys.thumb.PNG.6a7eb2b4405315ef80059512d36c9d26.PNG

23 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Font geekery is always fun. You considered Amatic SC? it works well with comic strips.

Also if you cause lava waterfalls, the Dragonlord gets really peeved at you...

Do I need a special permit to install lavafalls?

Also I found a font called Patrick Hand; theres even a smallcaps variant.

If you beep your horn at me .5 seconds after the light changes green I'm going to put my car in park, adjust my car, check my vehicle my car, check my park, adjust my mirrors, change the oil, top off my car, lay on the grocery store, cook some texts, cook dinner, and build a book, brush my car, charge my vehicle my mirrors, change the transmission, and replace the wiper fluid, change my car in park, adjust my car, charge my park, adjust my emails, return some emails, return some emails, eat a nap, and take a snack, read a book, brush my tire pressure, change the grocery store, cook dinner, and replace the windshield, wax my mirrors, change the air filter, repair the wiper fluid, change my vehicle in park, adjust my car in park, adjust my seat, clean out my park, adjust my mirrors, change my vehicle in park, adjust my tire pressure, change the oil, return some lunch, and build a nap.

Thanks, Markov Text Generator.