Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say something totally random!

Feather Scribbles

Somebody once told me that squirrel over there was going to roll over and eat honey.

I'm the sharpest tool in the shed

He was looking kind of smart with his suit and his tie

And the shape of a Y on his forehead!

Well, the days eat you and they never stop eating

Fed that cake and now I'm diabetic

Made too much sense to be fun

Your brain gets mushy but your head gets hard

Nothing to do, nothing to see

I think I'm blind

You'll never know who that lady is

You'll never shine if you eat that pie

Hey now, you're a football, get your game on, go play!

Hey now, you're Maud's pet rock, read that book!

I think I'll stop now!

• Brohoof 3

If I cut a grasshopper's legs off and it doesn't jump when I tell it to, is it deaf?

Also, why is it animal cruelty when rather large animals are harmed (dogs, cats, horses, etc.) but not when insects or spiders are, and I do mean for pleasure not business :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Don't you ever think that humanity is slowly breaking itself down with worse and worse decisions that affect the mental and physical states of people all around the globe?

I can't help but to think that there are others living inside of my head, telling me things about myself I was never even aware of or telling me things to make aspects of myself even more apparent or even tell me of otherworldly powers that I can utilize to manipulate the undead to do my bidding for me. Sometimes they tell me about some of my true, deeper intentions and about how, at any given moment, my soul and personality are actually much lighter or darker than I care to make it appear depending on the situation at hand.

Or maybe im just going crazy

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

3 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Behold the beautiful Schweitzer Falls, named after the famous explorer, Dr. Albert Falls.

Hey! What do you know? At the time you wrote this, I was reading the exact same words elsewhere on another site. What a coincidence! 

By the way, that's from the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland, am I right?

• Brohoof 1

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life. Electric word life, it means forever and that's a mighty long time but I'm here to tell ya, there's somethin else. The afterworld. A world of never ending happiness where you can always see the the sun. Day, or night. So when you call up that shrink in Beverly Hills, you know the one, Dr. Everything'l-be-alright. Instead of askin' him how much of your time is left, ask him how much of your mind baby. 'Cause in this life, things are much harder than in the afterworld. In this life... you're on your own. And if the elevator tries to bring you down.

GO CRAZY!

(If none of you get that one, I might lose faith in humanity)

• Brohoof 1

Here's a random story from my phone's recommended words:

I'm not watching the super bowl of these rules will be back with another vector of ponified NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson on Hangouts. What about LAUREN JOHNSON (what the heck??) IS A LITTLE BIT different from the typical blue cars we've seen in the past. 

• Brohoof 4

I have a stomach. U jelly? :catface:

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm not watching the super bowl of these rules will be back with another vector of ponified NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson on Hangouts. What about LAUREN JOHNSON (what the heck??) IS A LITTLE BIT different from the typical blue cars we've seen in the past. 

I ship it.

• Brohoof 1

Here we go...

I think it's just a matter of time before the conversation with him and his family will be in Ohio for a bit of cranking out the window shaker bottle and a couple of hiccups with the car tomorrow morning and I will be there in about 15 minutes to get the money back and then we can go back to Cordova IL for the Dodge ram rebel hellcat concept and a little bit of time with the family.

If only Shakespeare had had suggestions like that...

• Brohoof 1

Auto-Words will help me say something random,

New York has been rigged for years and his life has become more complicated and he can be punished accordingly to not only have a life to his life he has become more victim than ever he said and his wife is not only a person and a Happy Birthday was that a lot to do and what they are going for is that he will never prosper in any other country in life and he has a sense.

• Brohoof 3

Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words.

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Prospekt said:

Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words. Words.

Ctrl + H

Find what: Words.

Replace with: Fun!

Replace All

latest?cb=20121119071701

• Brohoof 4

"Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake your body line,
Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake it all the time,
Work, work, work, Senora,
Work your body line,
Work it all the time."

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

"Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake your body line,
Shake, shake, shake, Senora,
Shake it all the time,
Work your body line,
Work it all the time."

Jump in the line, rock your body in time. SOMEBODY, HELP ME!

Edited by Wannabrony